Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

hothair

Since this thread is still going maybe it should be turned into an RT thread. That Moe's recipe I thought it was with Jojoba oil and horsetail with aloe vera gel/juice :scratchch:

Blue_Berry

Smh at this whole entire thread. If only SF responded to the post it wouldn't had gotten this far. I guess she doesn't care about business and the people that purchase from her. It hard to trust certain people these days.

HappilyLiberal

Since this thread is still going maybe it should be turned into an RT thread. That Moe's recipe I thought it was with Jojoba oil and horsetail with aloe vera gel/juice :scratchch:

You can use either grapeseed oil or jojoba oil. The both absorb really well, but the grapeseed oil is cheaper.

Crysdon

You're right. Den's stolen recipe was nothing like the Moe's Growth Oil.

I made my own sulfur mix last night and I'm going to let it sit/marinate for 24 hours before I use it. This is what I used:

4 oz Castor Oil
4 oz Coconut Oil
3 oz Jojoba Oil
15 drops of Essential Oil (Orange)
2 TEAspoons of Sulfur Sublimed

I shook it every 30 minutes and when I woke up this morning, I shook it before leaving for work. I'll use it tonight, so hopefully this will give me some extra growth.

HappilyLiberal

I'm shocked that she defriend @gabulldawg, that's really triflin. That is so messed up to defriend somebody because they won't hold you up in your wrongness..that's ridiculous and she should be ashame.

I'm a firm believer in "what goes around comes around" and you can't just do people any kind of way these days and don't expect it to come back to you, and it don't matter if you know them or not like my Momma (God rest her soul) use to say "right is right, and wrong is wrong" and she is so wrong on so many levels and for her to defriend this chick who didn't do nothing wrong but speak up and brought it more to her attention just speaks volumes. It's almost scary cuz you don't know who you ordering stuff from anymore..con-artist :nono:

Why are you shocked? Frankly speaking, I would have un-friended someone who posted some ish like that on my wall too! That's what PMs are for. My interpretation of that would have been that gabulldog was just being messy on my page.

kittenz

Why are you shocked? Frankly speaking, I would have un-friended someone who posted some ish like that on my wall too! That's what PMs are for. My interpretation of that would have been that gabulldog was just being messy on my page.

ITA! If I was being shady and trying to hide from my responsibilities and someone kept trying to bring them to light I'd unfriend them too. Really, what kind of friend are you to tell me I'm wrong? :look:

ETA: I'd also hide my "real" friends, block my pm's, hide my login status, lurk, ignore mentions...

Guitarhero

Just a thought...but people are accusing folks of stealing formulations. Have they considered that any bottle of conditioner is practically the same, no matter the brand? Shampoo? They are practically the exact same across the board. People have been using sulphur, tar and a host of other items, including hot pepper in hair formulations for a very long time. I wonder why these are the charges despite the historical fact? Folks are acting like castor oil, coconut oil, jojoba, grapeseed oils etc. are all brand new. Maybe to some..but not historically. :look:

The issue is that people were ripped off. I'm appalled at this and, unfortunately, it makes me run away from supporting OTHER small businesses for fear I might fall a victim. I'm just shocked.

Last edited:

Windsy

Just a thought...but people are accusing folks of stealing formulations. Have they considered that any bottle of conditioner is practically the same, no matter the brand? Shampoo? They are practically the exact same across the board. People have been using sulphur, tar and a host of other items, including hot pepper in hair formulations for a very long time. I wonder why these are the charges despite the historical fact?

The issue is that people were ripped off. I'm appalled at this and, unfortunately, it makes me run away from supporting OTHER small businesses for fear I might fall a victim. I'm just shocked.

I think this is what some people are not getting; How do you think that will affect us supporting another vendor that is also a member here. It really makes is very hard to do so.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I think this is what some people are not getting; How do you think that will affect us supporting another vendor that is also a member here. It really makes is very hard to do so.

I'm not going to let this experience dampen my choice to support and buy from vendors who show up here. You have to deal on a case-by-case basis.
There are a slew of great vendors with products here and I'm not slighting them because of Boundless Tresses. I support and if I get ripped off, then the business is getting reported and/or rated X.

We should always be aware of your choice and the risks associated with purchases over the internet as well as brick and mortar stores. Just be familiar with the resources and steps to take if you are ripped off in any way.

gabulldawg

I interpret people who claim to have a "business" but are actually in fact cheating people out of their money as being messy. :yep: You get what you give IMO....

There are a few people on this board that I know IRL and actually have their phone numbers and even have been to their homes. If we were that cool I definitely would have approached SF in a different way (i.e., privately), but I still would have said the same thing! No need for sugar coating.

gabulldawg

ITA! If I was being shady and trying to hide from my responsibilities and someone kept trying to bring them to light I'd unfriend them too. Really, what kind of friend are you to tell me I'm wrong? :look:

ETA: I'd also hide my "real" friends, block my pm's, hide my login status, lurk, ignore mentions...

Do you mean that your friends don't hold you accountable? They would let you rip people off and not say anything? :perplexed

asummertyme

I'm not going to let this experience dampen my choice to support and buy from vendors who show up here. You have to deal on a case-by-case basis.
There are a slew of great vendors with products here and I'm not slighting them because of Boundless Tresses. I support and if I get ripped off, then the business is getting reported and/or rated X.

We should always be aware of your choice and the risks associated with purchases over the internet as well as brick and mortar stores. Just be familiar with the resources and steps to take if you are ripped off in any way.
this........

TayMac

I agree and I will also do my due diligence so that I am aware of their current business practices and reputation.

Qualitee

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I also noticed that she was a paying vendor on LHCF ( her SN was in brown for a bit) but after awhile she stopped being a paying vendor because her name went back to the standard blue.

LittleLuxe

Sf defriending Gabulldawg wasn't about stopping any mess from occurring, it was about further shutting down any means of people reminding her she stole from people.

Lol, innocent people handle their business before it gets to the point where someone has to post on your wall TO MAKE SURE you are getting the message and choosing instead to be dirty. Shrugs.

Wouldn't care if a whole bunch of people jumped on her wall with comments tbh.

LittleLuxe

As for what to call this gate, my humble suggestion: The ''You can send up smoke signals, talk to the spirits with chicken bones, and say Sparkling Flame in a mirror 3 times but I ain't NEVER replying to 'yo a*z*z!" gate.

Just my suggestion:look:

HappilyLiberal

Do you mean that your friends don't hold you accountable? They would let you rip people off and not say anything? :perplexed

That was not your place! This issue is between her and the people she ripped off. Not only did you stick your nose into something that did not concern you, you publicly posted it on her FB wall. That was messy.

kittenz

That was not your place! This issue is between her and the people she ripped off. Not only did you stick your nose into something that did not concern you, you publicly posted it on her FB wall. That was messy.

Hold up, we putting people in their "places" now? Where they do that at? Who are you or anyone else to tell someone where their "place" is?:spinning:

Windsy

messy? girl bye :rolleyes:

GA did good!!!!!! I would've done the same thing!!!

Your Cheeziness

As for what to call this gate, my humble suggestion: The ''You can send up smoke signals, talk to the spirits with chicken bones, and say Sparkling Flame in a mirror 3 times but I ain't NEVER replying to 'yo a*z*z!" gate.

Just my suggestion:look:

Girl, you forgot to call on Candyman 3 times. :lachen:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Screwing multiple people out of their money is FAR messier than 1 message on her facebook all day, everyday. GAB did the right thing. SF said **** their money, so **** her page!!

Curly Luul

With all due respect your comment isn’t very tasteful either :ohwell:
very messy indeed.

Qualitee

Why does it matter??!?!?!?!?!?!? The chick doesn't care anyway. People are going back and forth for no reason. Can we please move on...damn!

kittenz

Everyone who wants to move on is free to exit stage left. Stop bumping the thread if you want it to die....

AHeadOfCoils

I want a Double Caramel Magnum bar, but there aren't any left in the freezer. Maybe we should go to the grocery store... ? Oh nevermind .. Yo Gabba Gabba just came on and my daughter would cut up if we left during her show. :look: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.