Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCatt86

Well I followed MTM on twitter and she really tweeting. She tweeted a little bit when she posted an update on her blog. But from what I saw she fell back from e life. Now if she still hasn't refunded people their money after that long explanation that is a shame and inexcusable.

Your Cheeziness

Calling it like I see it. :lachen:Some people get passes and some don't? Nah they should all get the same treatment. Only thing is, Mop top sold jewelry.

But do we know that MTM didn't refund that money? As far as I know she did because I didn't hear anything else about it. But, correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess I just don't understand how MTM is equally comparable to SF and why MTM's situation was brought up. She was in the hospital and is still down from this disease almost a year later.

pookaloo83

But do we know that MTM didn't refund that money? As far as I know she did because I didn't hear anything else about it. But, correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess I just don't understand how MTM is equally comparable to SF and why MTM's situation was brought up. She was in the hospital and is still down from this disease almost a year later.

I brought it up cause I felt like it! :lachen: Wasn't trying to compare the situations either, Just saying how Mop top was a member here and people jumped up to defend her cause she said she was sick. And if you read when I first brought up MT I said" not trying to bring up old ****." Which I did cause I felt.like.it. :lol: I just felt bad for the OP in that thread cause folks jumped on her something crazy.

Your Cheeziness

I brought it up cause I felt like it! :lachen: Wasn't trying to compare the situations either, Just saying how Mop top was a member here and people jumped up to defend her cause she said she was sick. And if you read when I first brought up MT I said" not trying to bring up old ****." Which I did cause I felt.like.it. :lol: I just felt bad for the OP in that thread cause folks jumped on her something crazy.

LOL Lord. Ok, Pook.

gabulldawg

:rofl: This is just too much!!!!!!!!

All I know is, SF better be glad she didn't swindle me out of any of my money. A Facebook post would have been the LEAST of her worries. :nono:

Aireen

That's unfortunate. I really and truly believe that SF's minions are coming in here w/ the side comments just so people can start acting up and the thread will be clanked and poofed.

Girl, there are people that will go in any thread to lurk and start more mess than intended for no reason. Grown women with kids and acting their offspring at it too. There are some shady people on this board that will start mess without even having a reason. Basically what I'm saying is, if it looks like an attempt to derail the thread, IGNORE it and ultimately TRUST NO ONE! :evil: :whip: :lol:

Aireen

:rofl: This is just too much!!!!!!!!

All I know is, SF better be glad she didn't swindle me out of any of my money. A Facebook post would have been the LEAST of her worries. :nono:

LOL if it were me and we were FB e-bffl x 100, I would've wrote a post in my Microsoft Word, copied, then pasted it in an attempt to spam the CRAP out of her wall, inbox, pictures, etc.. I don't PLAY wit mah money, son! :lol:

PPGbubbles

I just wanna say I am no longer concerned with BT cuz neither is SF

I am in this thread from here on out just for the lulz :lachen:

Platinum

BT! It'll make your hair grow if you ever get it:yep:

That's a shame because I read a lot of good reviews about the product. Shoot, I wish I could have developed my own formula and and let my mom sell it. Folks would never have to worry about stuff like this happening because my mom doesn't play when it comes to business.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Same here PPG. It's just f'd up. But hopefully OP and all others will go thru the proper channels to recover their money. And hopefully the thread does not disappear so others can be warned. I saw one other complaint thread about long ship times. One poster went off and SF came in, attitude typing (thats what I got from it), and it ended there - only a 2 pager. I never ordered, but every now & again thought about it. Would put it in my cart, but ended just purchasing sublimed sulfur to make my own. Good luck to all & a warning for the rest.

Aireen

Calling it like I see it. :lachen:Some people get passes and some don't? Nah they should all get the same treatment. Only thing is, Mop top sold jewelry.

That could have something to do with it too. :lol: Like I said pages back, when it comes to hair, we're all over it. In this case SF was selling a growth formula which of course people are gonna flock to because we all want WL hair in a month or less if possible. :lol: MTM was only selling jewelry. You see, SF made her scam with the wrong selling product. Her products promised growth, you don't mess with a black woman and their growth, especially the ones on LHCF.

Last edited:

Noir

ETA: Sorry In my original post I mean't Nurse not Moe

The recipe by Nurse not Moe (which inspired Den to make her own) was shared and discussed with members on the forums and fotki PRIOR to Den making hers and was simply natural oils and a heap of sulfur. This is the exact quote taken from Nurse's fotki
******SULFUR MIX RECIPE FOR APPROX. 5% SULFUR MIX******
*4 OZ castor oil you can mix coconut & jojoba to thin it out but I always do at least 1 oz of castor oil
*slightly heaping tsp of sublimed sulfur
(the herbs and essential oils were not added to the concoction until much later and If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see the updated version that was posted a yr or so after Den posted her similar version on here)

Den then made her own a version of the oil (which is exactly what I stated upthread I did not accuse Den of stealing Moe/Nurse recipe) and shared it with the board. HOWEVER Den didn't state exactly which oils SHE used... all she said was that she used natural oils with an inch of sulfur in her recipe and that best oils to use are coconut, jojoba and olive oil.. similar to the version Nurse made but minus the castor oil. Here is the post Den/Godsno1girl made
i fill the bottom about half an inch full of sulfur powder and fill the remainder with natural oils. the best are jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil

In that same thread Den herself stated that she was inspired by Nurse's sulfur oil after going through her fotki.

So then after Den, SF made her version of the oil with olive and coconut oil minus the jojoba. Just like Den did with Nurse... all each one of them did was swap out oils. SF got here inspiration from Den and Den got her inspiration from Nurse.

So the point is that Den was NOT the originator of the homemade sulfur oil. Moe had her version, Nurse had her version, Den had her version, SF had her version, Candy_C had her version, Aut Gro another version, Bee mine another version, Lenzi's Request another version, Patience Hair Oil another version and so on.... at the time everybody was making their own version and swapping info...there was no stealing from Den going on. Besides you can't share a recipe on a PUBLIC forum for others to do as they please and then dictate what they choose to do with it there after.

Last edited:

Noir

Blaque*Angel There is no need to feel attacked and leave. My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular... I don't even know who said what. I just noticed that a bunch of people were accusing SF of stealing den's recipe and I wanted to clarify. Also I didn't mean that you or whoever was intentionally causing trouble, so I apologize if my post came of that way. What I mean is those accusations about SF and others about stealing the recipe in order to profit from it, is not entirely true and its causing people to get even more riled up. I have no reason to defend a liar and a thief but I do believe in playing fair and IMO there was nothing sinister about what SF did at that time.

You're sharing your side from what you believe to be true and I am sharing my side from what I witnessed. Everybody else is free to believe what they want.

Last edited:

Spongie Bloom

Why are you shocked? Frankly speaking, I would have un-friended someone who posted some ish like that on my wall too! That's what PMs are for. My interpretation of that would have been that gabulldog was just being messy on my page.

well as the saying goes if you dont start nothing there wont be nothing. If you weren't swindling pple out of their money then you wouldnt have to worry about 'messy' pple callin u up on it

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I have been here for TOO LONG to not know the backstory to all of this. I really should pay more attention.

Your Cheeziness

Just so I'm on the same page....exactly how many gates are going on in this thread?

The SF-Just-Don't-Give-A-Damn Gate
and
The SF-May-Or-May-Not-Have-Stolen-A-Recipe-That-Was-Publicly-Available-On-The-Internet Gate

So, my vote is 2. But there are sub-gates doing on, too.

ETA: The Who-Can-Make-Up-The-Best-Gate Gate :look:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.