Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Im with u on that one!..My daughters father, partner best friend and love of 11 years, at 38 years old..needs a heart transplant...but we keep it moving...we have a 3 year old to raise and we just move on...its tuff..but u gotta keep on going..!keep the faith and stay positive..
Oh..39 today :) :yep:
asummertyme - don't make me go to church up here. I will lift his name up in prayer. My dh battled back from stomach cancer. Praises to God he's healed. :yay:

CandiedLipgloss

Yeah I couldn't really type much earlier because I was on my phone, but yes she showed me. :lol: Calling me out, calling me a "RunTellDat" and saying that I only went on her page to post because y'all told me to. Since I don't have a brain of my own. :nono: I guess she thought that because I wasn't involved at the beginning of all of this. But I hardly ever come in the hair forum anymore. I saw the thread before, but assumed it was a one time thing and really I thought it was already resolved. I never thought that this was still going on. :nono:

In my opinion, when you do wrong you deserve whatever consequence you get. Be that a whooping, getting something taken away, or getting called out on facebook. :look: You can't get mad if you are called out on your trifling ways.

Soooooo anyway, I am no longer her friend on Facebook. :lachen:

:lachen: wow

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Im with u on that one!..My daughters father, partner best friend and love of 11 years, at 38 years old..needs a heart transplant...but we keep it moving...we have a 3 year old to raise and we just move on...its tuff..but u gotta keep on going..!keep the faith and stay positive..
Oh..39 today :) :yep:
:clap: :clap: God is GOOD! Tell your DH to keep on keeping on! I pray he gets that transplant. He will!
thank u thank u THANK U~ girl he is too!!
we stayed prayed up and he is in good spirits too... (((hugs)))

YALL BETTER PREACH!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I know january noir - I wasn't defending just speculating why she might have done that. That's all. I definitely understand everyone's perspective on the matter. I'm shame to say that I was one of the few to receive my product but I ordered months ago for my dh who battled back from cancer.

divachyk :bighug: I didn't know this about your husband. Thanks for sharing.
I'll pray for his continued healing!

iri9109

i just noticed that now she's hiding her last login date on YT...before it used to show the last time she logged in (which was pretty recent), but now it only shows her last activity/the last time she uploaded a vid.

asummertyme

Girls..i just wanna say..altho we may sometime be just cyber friends...but at times..we look to our internet pals..for prayer..and support when at times u cant even go to your family..or dont want to go to fam or "real friends" so it means alot and some of u guys over the 8 years that i have been here..have become good cyber friends..and I appreciate that...
Support is a great thing..i tell ya..
look at OP..she has the girls ready to bust out the baseball bat for her!:grin:

An_gell

I'm shocked that she defriend @gabulldawg, that's really triflin. That is so messed up to defriend somebody because they won't hold you up in your wrongness..that's ridiculous and she should be ashame.

I'm a firm believer in "what goes around comes around" and you can't just do people any kind of way these days and don't expect it to come back to you, and it don't matter if you know them or not like my Momma (God rest her soul) use to say "right is right, and wrong is wrong" and she is so wrong on so many levels and for her to defriend this chick who didn't do nothing wrong but speak up and brought it more to her attention just speaks volumes. It's almost scary cuz you don't know who you ordering stuff from anymore..con-artist :nono:

Last edited:

Blaque*Angel

Oh and a FYI:

SparklingFlame DID NOT steal any recipe. Den's recipe was a slightly altered version of Moe's Growth Oil, which was an alternative version of MTG. Moe was the originator of the homemade sulfur oil and shared it publicly on her fotki and multiple forums including BHM and NP, for people to do with it as they please. Den didn't even post a complete formula (no percentages or exact measurements) only that she poured an inch of sulfur into 32 oz bottle and filled the rest with oils.

SF (minus some oils that den used in her recipe) created her own version of the oil that Den shared and received a nice amount of growth which peaked the interest of other members.... SF then decided to sell it and that is how BT came about. There was no secrecy or stealing going on and other members made their own version of Moe's oil also. Den was fully aware of this and went on to start her own product line with a ayurvedic version of the sulfur oil called Ayurveda Growth Elixir. Bee Mine and Aut Gro were similar oils being sold around the same time as well.

So yea... BT wasn't stolen and besides you can't copyright or trademark a recipe anyway, so once you post something like that on a public forum it's fair game.

Just thought I clarify because I feel that people are adding fuel to the fire, with false accusations and I don't want the thread to get shut down.

Like I said I spoke what I KNOW, NO FAKE Accusations or adding fuel to the fire!I'm out of this thread now...:nono:

rainbowknots

Lol sounds good, but I think people are already calling it boundless tresses gate.
Droid typing leads to typos for me

I really like the Order-all-the-BT-you-want-but-you-ain't-gettin-JACK-gate that someone said :lachen:

I don't think that was it, but it was pretty close

Southern Belle

Protecting them from the backlash of her actions. I wonder why instead of spending time doing that (locking down FB), how about she contact Hairsoaper and resolve this issue, woman to woman; not just as a businessperson, but as a grown responsible woman.

I just don't get it. :nono:

THIS!!!! I wish I could thank this post a BILLION times! At this point, it isn't even about the business aspect of it. That's already down the toilet. Why is she finding it impossible to do the right thing - the HUMAN thing, by returning this girl's money?

Just take me and Malaika1 completely out of the equation for a second, because Paypal hasmade us whole. So that leaves just ONE person that is without resolution. Why won't she give the girl her $80 back? And to go so far as to unfriend people at the mere SUGGESTION that you do the right thing? Come on y'all, that's CRAZY - and y'all know it![USER][/USER]

gabulldawg

But going the pm route wasn't working according to other posters.

Thank you!! My reasoning was that if she wanted to be ugly then i could be ugly too! There is no excuse for cheating folks out of their money and hiding from them. Why be polite and respectful when she's not?? And yes I did want to call her out and let other ppl know she is a thief! If I went on her page to rave about bt on her wall I'm sure that wouldn't have ben a problem, but since it was something negative I should have sent a pm??? Gtfoohwtbs!! If she didn't want to get called out she should have done what she was sposed to do! Ugh!

I can respect that others may not have gone about it that way but I can't even feel a little bad for what I did. :lachen: You think she does???

gabulldawg

I also think some of the lames reported my page or something. I had a hard time logging in yesterday... :look: Going hard for a criminal...

toniy

I jumped out of my lurk palace to hold my place and say, I hate that Flame-gate happened to you all and I hope it all works out.

I've tried BT because I was too lazy to make my own, but most importantly I've become a better LHCFBI because of this thread.

AND, I have read every single word in this thread and its awful that the things that are typed can be taken so many different ways.
I am e-friends (not real friends) with some of my trifling cousins on facebook, they make me shake my head all the time and that's all I do...

reeko43

Thank you!! My reasoning was that if she wanted to be ugly then i could be ugly too! There is no excuse for cheating folks out of their money and hiding from them. Why be polite and respectful when she's not?? And yes I did want to call her out and let other ppl know she is a thief! If I went on her page to rave about bt on her wall I'm sure that wouldn't have ben a problem, but since it was something negative I should have sent a pm??? Gtfoohwtbs!! If she didn't want to get called out she should have done what she was sposed to do! Ugh!

I can respect that others may not have gone about it that way but I can't even feel a little bad for what I did. :lachen: You think she does???

Girlfriend, I respect you 1000%. You have guts to stand up for what is right. Sure, it is easy to criticize you cause you shine a light on others inaction. Some people don't want to get involved until something happens to them. I would rather have a person like you on my team who willing to take a stand for what is right, regardless of who it is ,than to have someone sitting in the cut watching me destroy myself or others. Don't spend even one minute feeling bad about anything. You don't need to accommodate foolishness.

darlingdiva

I side-eyed that. :lol: I think some members think a lot more of the thanks than it really is. :look:

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

I know this is a derailment of the thread, but I just have to know: WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL WITH THE "THANKS"?

I know that it's used to compliment people or to signal agreement, but is there something else?

Are the "thanks" like frequent flier miles? Can they be used when to purchase an airline ticket?

Can you book your stay at a hotel based on LHCF thanks?

Can you use them to pay your rent or mortgage?

Can you use them towards student loans?

Can you use them for groceries?

I even Googled this and got nada.

Somebody please tell me.

lilyofthenile

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

I know this is a derailment of the thread, but I just have to know: WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL WITH THE "THANKS"?

I know that it's used to compliment people or to signal agreement, but is there something else?

Are the "thanks" like frequent flier miles? Can they be used when to purchase an airline ticket?

Can you book your stay at a hotel based on LHCF thanks?

Can you use them to pay your rent or mortgage?

Can you use them towards student loans?

Can you use them for groceries?

I even Googled this and got nada.

Somebody please tell me.

I believe it's connected to psychology; it's a positive reinforcement and someone feels pleasure from receiving the 'thanks' for what they've said, which encourages them to carry on trying to say popular/good/nice things. LOL it's true :yep:

darlingdiva

^I know. I was just being silly...kind of. I just see how some people are about the thanks and was wondering why it's really that serious.

Your Cheeziness

I can't believe what I'm reading here, people are actually trying to defend her actions by saying that it isn't any of their business if their "e-friend" scams people out of their money. Wow!

I've read every single post and no one is defending SF so I'm not understanding why some people keep saying that. It's unanimously agreed upon that she is dead wrong. The issue should not be about why a bystander chooses to not become involved. It's about SF and her shadiness.

I stated that I would not have gotten involved and that's me and my choice. I would not leave myself open to SF's friends going HAM on me for something that is not my business. I don't do e-beef (especially when it wasn't my business in the first place).

Every week someone is wrong by a business and post about it on this forum. I'm not about to be Super Save-A-Weave for somebody everytime they're wronged nor would I ask anyone on here to do that. But, I absolutely have no issue with anyone who chooses to step in. Just wouldn't be me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.