My makeover on BET's My Black Is Beautiful this SUNDAY

lexiwiththecurls

Hi Ladies
I am going to be on My Black is Beautiful this Sunday (May 30th) at 1pm EST on BET. I hope some of you all get a chance to watch it. I am getting a hair transformation on camera from big and curly to straight. They will be talking about hair tips as well and makeup. Since the show is sponsored by P&G, they used Pantene products on my hair for the show. It turned out nice. Just wanted to share with some hair folks :)

Platinum

Congratulations! I'm on the road this weekend so I won't be able to watch. Will there be a repeat broadcast of the show?

BostonMaria

Hi Ladies
I am going to be on My Black is Beautiful this Sunday (May 30th) at 1pm EST on BET. I hope some of you all get a chance to watch it. I am getting a hair transformation on camera from big and curly to straight. They will be talking about hair tips as well and makeup. Since the show is sponsored by P&G, they used Pantene products on my hair for the show. It turned out nice. Just wanted to share with some hair folks :)

:congrats: Congrats! OMG How awesome is that :drunk:

aileendq

Hi Ladies

I hope you educated the P&G people about healthy hair care! :)

virtuenow

Don't let them do anything stupid to your hair! I will catch a late nite re-run! Have fun, & no cuts/trims (unless u really want it!) j/k!

lexiwiththecurls

Thank you all so much! lol How I got on the show...lol I am a Casting Coordinator and Producer for reality tv shows. I actually worked on the show for the Atlanta segment and somehow ended up on the show as well because they wanted a different look ...aka big natural hair. So my makeover was supposed to be the most dramatic one.
They just straightened it and trimmed it. She wanted to change the color but I said No because I had spent too much money to get it done then to get her to do something else to it. My hair looks much blonder on the video..my hair has since faded ALOT and is now orange and brassy :-( The stylist said it was brassy then as well but I couldn't tell in the pics...not sure how it will look on camera- I hope not bad. She used a Pantene product to straighten and she actually liked it. Thanks again. It will be avail on BET.com tomorrow probably.