Finally! I'm on YouTube and need subscribers!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Ladies, I've had a youtube channel since 2010. But, I never took the time to figure out how to put up videos.

Now that I'm offering my improved growth mix and decided to start a challenge with prizes, I had to get up on YouTube and show my face. (Yiiiiiikes!)

It's not as difficult as I thought so, I will be a video releasing mama! Please go to my channel and check out my lonely 2 video and subscribe, like and share. I don't want to be out there on youtube looking like an unloved orphan, especially when I have so many hair sisters here.

So, if you don't mind, ma'am. Come check out my video and show me a little love right quick on youtube.

Hugs and smooches to you all! Yiiiiiiiikes! :drunk:

hair4today

subbed, good luck with your new venture NJoy. Looks like the product will be a big hit. If you ever offer a non sulfur version, I'll be on it like white on rice :yep: but in the meantime, I'll definitely support your channel and cheer on all the lovely ladies during the challenge.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Im not gon' cry. I'm not gon' cry! *sniff* The love! Now you've gone and done it. Ya making me cry. Thank you all SOOOO much, Ladies. :cry:

@NJoy,
Done! Every good thing you put your hand to will prosper! Much love to ya.

Woo! \o/ Girl, I receive that blessing and pray blessing multiplied back into your life. Thank you so much!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
What is your channel exactly about? Is it about hair or just targeted toward the growth challenge?

I have a dead youtube but I havent edited new videos because i am too busy with school right now :(

NJoy

Here I grow again!
What is your channel exactly about? Is it about hair or just targeted toward the growth challenge?

I have a dead youtube but I havent edited new videos because i am too busy with school right now :(

Napp

Hair, styling, skin and makeup.

The challenge is front and center now because of timing. But once it's running, I'll have other videos up. I actually have a few that I never got around to editing and a few that I want to do. Now that I've jumped in and found that I can swim, I'm excited to see what else I can do.

*backstrokes trying to look all fancy*

Although it appears hair will be my primary focus. How-to's, recipes, protective styles, etc. And, I'll also feature other appropriate videos from my subscribers who have complimentary channels and friends. :yep:

genesislocks

Yes of course! You were one of my first hair-growth inspirations. It's the least i could do.
Btw you are ridiculously pretty!

Forever in Bloom

Silly me :)

I watched the videos this morning and forgot to subscribe!

By the way, you remind me so much of Reniece :yep:

Also, I don't say this to many people, but I can definitely see Jesus in you.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Thank you ALL. Somebody's tank head is about to double in size over here. Now I'll have to grow more hair so that it'll just look like big hair. :spinning:

Silly me :)

I watched the videos this morning and forgot to subscribe!

By the way, you remind me so much of Reniece :yep:

Also, I don't say this to many people, but I can definitely see Jesus in you.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Forever in Bloom

That is THE ultimate compliment. Thank you!