LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Cream Conditioner

CatSuga

LSBCCC for short. :lachen:

This is the bomb conditioner. This is my 3rd time using it and it adds a light softness and the shea buttery smell is very good.

Pookie25

I know girl. That is all I condition wash with now. I have absolutely no problem with frizziness any more.

CatSuga

Babygurl said:
Hmm...u have started some mess....*off to the BSS I go*

It's in a big tub. You'll love it.
Every cholesterol conditioner that I have ever tried left my hair feeling hard. I guess cause it had so much protein in it. But this is the bomb. I only leave it on for 10 min. (without a cap) and rinse. After you rinse you'll instantly feel the softness plus notice how light your hair feels.
Plus the sweat, yummy, buttery smell lasts about 2 days.

Porsche19

I see it in the bss... I haven't purchased it because I didn't like something I saw in the ingredients. Just check a bunch of bss and you'll find it!

Crystalicequeen123

Haven't tried this one yet! What color is it?

I have the Green Lekair Cholesterol conditioner and it's GREAT for CO washes for me. It works like a charm. I think I'll check out the one with shea butter.

Britt

hey !
I just found this in the bss, I got it for $2.49, can't beat that. More than likely I will try it this weekend.

miracle

Britt said:
hey !
I just found this in the bss, I got it for $2.49, can't beat that. More than likely I will try it this weekend.

Britt, could you list the ingredients when you have a quick moment? TIA!!!!! :) :)

LABETT

I saw the Shea Butter conditioner for $1.84 in my Walmart and a new BSS that just open.
I also saw another conditioner called Leklair Carrot Cholesterol I will buy both next week.

goldensugar23

I just brought this today!
I decided to get my hair done last minute and didnt have my supplies(my hair craves oils).I decided to make a trip to the bss and hook myself with something with some coconut oil and a deep conditioner.

I remember my friend telling me about this.My hair was in a braid out all week so i need a good detangler condtioner.
This stuff did the job my hair looks fabulous. :D .

The comb glided right through my locks no problemo.After the blow dry my hair was so soft and shiny.I will use this again very soon.It was super cheap too...wow!

i will post pics tomm..when i get up from a fun night of clubbing

USCgirl08

I love the LeKair shea butter Conditoner....it's grreeaat.. I have twists so I haven't been able to use it lately....gosh...but I will be using it again after my twists are out.

CoveredGirl

Yep, it's great stuff and lasts awhile too! It's also the conditioner brand Robin from growafrohairlong.com recommends on her website. I have the bottled diluted version and the one in the bucket- both from Winn Dixie :grin:. I thought you all were against LeKair and Queen Helene's cholesterols because it has placenta or some kinda hormone in it? I could be wrong though..

Britt

karezone said:
Is this the one with the Mango, Shea, and cholesterol. It is good stuff and it smells so good.

U know I bought the wrong thing
. I bought Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol, I think thats what you are referring to Karezone, cause it says it has mango, and shea on the front of the jar and its orange colored. Anyway, I just used it at the salon today and my hair didn't feel to great afterwards

secretdiamond

Me too!!! I just got back from the bss and just realized that it's the wrong one!!! shucks! Oh well... we'll se what happens. If anything, I'll just add jojoba oil to it since I haven't used that yet either. A good thing is that it was only 2 bucks and smells great!

ClassicChic

I got the Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus. It is currently on sale at Sally's for $1.50. I did not see the Lekair brand. I used it on a section of my hair as a pre-poo. It did a great job at detangling the sections of my natural hair.

Ingredients: Water, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Shea butter MangoSeed Butter, Cholesterol, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil,Wheat GermOil, aloe VeraExtract, Fragrance, Vitamin E, Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben, Phosphoric Acid Sodium Chloride DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5, Yellow #6

Lucia

Oh no you didn't, not conditioner I'm a conditioning fiend, the PJism challenge is almost done I got 1.5 months to go.

KhandiB

I love LeKair... I was wondering if they had a Shea Butter cholesterol :lol:

Thanks Imma look for it

LABETT

LADIES
Check your local Big Lots I saw all the Lekair cholesterol for $1.99.
SheaButter,Carrot,Olive Oil,etc.

tastesosweet

This sounds wonderful. I just discovered the Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioner and I am loving it. However, when I get done with that, I'll be sure to check out the LeKair version.

*Happily Me*

I LOVE LeKair! I use it every day for my co washes and it has not failed me yet. My hair is very soft. :)

Now Queen Helene products... HATED IT! Makes my hair dry like straw.

ekomba

Cherokee said:
Has anyone tried this on natural hair? I think I want to try this........off to Walmart today.

yep ITS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the peach one pales in comparison it gives so much moisture when i mix that with vo5 blueberries and cream, free me freesia and Praital silk worm it leaves my hair soft for days even with no products on the hair it dries softttttttttttttttttttt. i dont ever had a problem of moisture with these cond. Lekair shea butter is one of my staples and the base of my homemade cond loooooooooooooove it