Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Eisani

Hello!

Used: SSI Green Tea & Ginseng cowash, have two more on the way, Shea Moisture High Porosity Hair Masque (2 back ups), MopTop Curly Hair Custard (1 back up).

I ordered some organic Moringa powder to add to conditioners and to take internally.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hey Ladies!

@IDareT'sHair I understand getting yourself a little something for your Bday :giggle: :birthday2:

I'm using up stuff slowly. I've been on cruise control with my hair lately. I just make sure my hair is at least moisturized. I'll most likely wash next week.

I do need to trim my ends since it's been a while, but the thought of having to straighten my hair to do it exhaust me. I guess I'll just continue to dust my ends as usual until I can muster up the energy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:kiss: It's been hard but I'm hanging in there. I went all out around my Bday with no shame lol. I still have a full jar of the MHC Type 4 so I don't need another one at this point. I've never tried the BM DC. I'm surprised they had any in stock, they're always OOS with most products but stay having some type of sale.

@flyygirlll2
So Am I! :eek:

Every time I've tried to get it, it's been OOS. It's really a-ma-zing! I think you would love it.:2inlove:

I rarely get it directly from BM, because she always requires you to spend a certain amount to get the discount. So, when I saw that it was In-Stock I jumped on it. I should have gotten x2.:look:

I have a 1/2 jar of Buttery Soy but was out of Type4. At first I didn't think I liked it, but the more I used it, the better I liked it.:infatuated: Will become a Staple along with the Buttery Soy.

ETA: I went "all out too" but not on Hair products - on "other stuff" and I need to stop now.:abducted:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have that lotion but I don't remember using it on my natural hair. I used it when I was transitioning and it was just ok. I didn't really like Curl Rehab for my hair but I know it gets good reviews.
@flyygirlll2
This has been working great for me as a detangling aid these past wash days. I shole do wish I had a b/up. :cry3:
I have another Smoothing Conditioner, but not a b/up of the Smoothing Lotion.:angry2:

Love Curl Rehab!:love:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
You shoulda' talked me in to getting x2 BM like you be doing it.:lol: #smartmove

You always grab x2. Now talmbout it, I wish I had'a.:ohwell:

:look: I got one

I was just thinking about that. I mean, I just purchased the BM and some hair scrunchies. It came out to $21 with free shipping.

If it was regular shipping charges, I would say skip it, but I'm gonna tell you to go back and get two more.

That deal was too good to pass up. Not sorry!