May 31..June1,2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Lovelies....We're ending the Month of May and Heading right into June.

And now is the time to get yo' Summa Hurr on! :beach:

So, what will you be durrin' this weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair????

footsie

Depends on if my steamer gets here. My hair is currently in braids. Fingers crossed it gets here by Saturday. My FedEx tracking isn't updating. SMH.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Wear a twistout/braidout for a natural hair meetup on Saturday evening. Rock big hair for a date Sat night :look:

EnExitStageLeft

• Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil
  • Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo and Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Poo
  • Do a reconstructive treatment using Keracare Restorative Masque
  • DC w/ steam using Purabody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie
  • Rinse and Detangle using my Slippy Rinsing Condish
  • Apply LI's: Distilled Water, Darcy's Botanicals Herbal leave In Sprtiz, SSI Coco Creme Leave In topped w/ DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal with DB Pumpkin Seed Elixir and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends
  • Air dry using the banding method and BUN FA' DA' LAWD' next week:)

I was suppose to start cowashing this week, but the lazy bug bit and I ended up in a ponytail instead. Next week though.....ITS ON!:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Trying to decide if I will do a dry "Cowash" with Hairveda's Red Roobis Tea & Argan tomorrow at work (under wig):look:

Come home rinse out and Steam with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blends over Coffee.

Apply Leave-In, Tea, Oil & Dry under dryer.

Beamodel

Protein Treatment - Kamaza Care Strengthener (First time using this)

Cowash - Tresemme Naturals

DC - SD Shea What Deux

Leave in - HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow

Seal - HV Vatika Frosting & HH blackberry sage

alove15

Prepoo w/ coconut oil
Shampoo w/ Paul Mitchell awaphuhi
Detangle w/ apoghee 2min keratin
DC w/ Curls Coconut Sublime
Set on curlformers w/ giovanni leave-in
Flat iron and add some loose curls w/ chi silk infusion

Going to a couple grad parties :)

Rozlewis

I have been on vacation so I plan to give my hair some TLC:

Prepoo with Vatika and Navratna oil on the scalp and AO White Camille on the length of my hair. Massage for 3 mins. Then apply heat for 30 mins.

Shampoo with Mizani Puriphying shampoo and Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo.
Rinse, towel dry, detangle.

Apply henna for about 4 - 6 hours. Rinse with Keracare Humecto.

DC with Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful for 30 mins with steam.

Apply leave ins, Kenra and Keracare.

Rollerset.

This will be an all day affair and I cant wait.

ronie

Prepoing right now with q hemet olive and honey balm. When i got home from work this morning, i was too tired to be pouring oil in my hands, so i just grab that bottle which has a pump.
In a minute, will clarify with vo5 clarifying shampoo
Second lather with SD go moist
Protein treat with claudie renew no heat for an hour
DC with claudie deep moisturizing under heat therapy cap for an hour
leave in SD wheatgerm butter
seal with SD mocha bling butter
Roller set using magnetic rollers to stretch my hair for a bit more length
Braid/twist in the morning for a a braidout on saturday.

MrsMelodyV

I took my braids down and finger detangled my hair. Now I'm prepooing with coconut oil. In about an hour I'll wash with Redken cleansing cream and deep condition with Giovanni sas.

DominicanBrazilian82 posted a really cute hairstyle in the setting to success thread that I'm gonna try. If it looks good I'll wear it for my family pics on Sunday. If it looks awful I'm getting a weave Saturday. :)

SuchaLady

-await by the mailbox for Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. Do y'all like this? It's new to me and may possibly go into permanent rotation.
-Peruse YT for a new weave style :look:
-Continue to research and upgrade my regimen.
-Reluctantly shampoo and dc my hair.

ronie

-await by the mailbox for Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. Do y'all like this? It's new to me and may possibly go into permanent rotation.
-Peruse YT for a new weave style :look:
-Continue to research and upgrade my regimen.
-Reluctantly shampoo and dc my hair.

Best moisture treatment i ever had. The only reason i am not using it right now is that i'm in love with the natural products i been using. I put away all of my non natural DC's (had a lot), and kept only this one, and kerastase masquintense.
With or without heat, in 10 minutes this thing will get your hair super moisturized; you ll get amazing slip and shine too. My hair used to stay soft for days. IT has a very low PH so it closes your cuticles for smooth beautiful hair. Please come back with a review.

Lissa0821

^^^ I have to agree Joico Moisture Recovery Balm is the BOMB.com!!!!!!! It completley turned my new growth around when I was 20+ weeks post relaxer.

This weekend I am trying an oldie but goodie and I am trying something new. My oldie but goodie is prepoo with Mane N Tail deep moisturizing conditioner mixed with honey and olive oil. (I use to use this in the begining of my hair journey to curb shedding, it worked everytime). I will wash and condition with Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo and conditioner. Then I will try my something new, which is doing a rollerset with Cantu Shea Butter leave in, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and BB Foam wrap lotion.

Ann0804

I'm definitely pulling out the shampoo this weekend. I've been cowashing alot, but it's been so hot. I'm not sure if I'll wash with rhoussal clay, or a bottle poo- all I know is I want a deep cleaning for my scalp.

Then I'll clarify, DC and put my hair into two strand twists.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Trying to decide if I will do a dry "Cowash" with Hairveda's Red Roobis Tea & Argan tomorrow at work (under wig):look:

Come home rinse out and Steam with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blends over Coffee.

Apply Leave-In, Tea, Oil & Dry under dryer.

Won't do this. Decided it's too Hot out to have all that going on under my Wig.:lol:

So, instead, I doused my Hair with Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster and Kizuri's Castor Creme.:lick:

I'll come home:
Cowash with HV's Red Tea
Quick Sebastian Penetraitt 5 minuts *Rinse*
Steam with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blend over Coffee
Do an HV ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In/Oil & Dry under dryer

sexypebbly

Prepoo with HV vatika frosting
Clarify with ORS creamy aloe shampoo
Detangle with aphogee 2 min
Dc with HQ botanical peppermint dc for an hr with heat another without heat
Thinkin of cutting the damaged ends of my hair before I get twist done for the month of june. Once I cut, ill be fully natural and have healthy hair just not the length I want but I can deal with that.

Rozlewis

Hey IDareT'sHair, I really love all of the Bee Mine products that I have tried so far. I rate Bee-U-Ti-Ful up there with the Shea What Deux. Since I am doing a henna treatment and I have been in the hot Florida sun I want to make sure I give my hair plenty of moisture and this does the trick for me.

naturalagain2

Going to my beautician this afternoon to get a shampoo, DC, blow dry, & trim. Then when I get home I'm going to do bantu knots on my hair for a bantu knot out tomorrow.

lamaria211

Prepoo with EVOCO and Raw honey
Wash with Shea Moisture moisture retention poo
Pour on black tea rinse
DC with Kerastase Oleo Relax slim DC
CW with Shescentit honey rinse condish
air dry to about 50% add leave in
air dry some more to about 90% then moisturize and seal (with PM super skinny serum).
Tie my hair down and continue to rock my wig for another week!

curlyhersheygirl

Tonight: Massage my scalp with Claudie's elixir, mist my air with AVJ and apply vatika frosting for an overnight prepoo.

Tomorrow: Wash with Aussie moist shampoo
Detox with rhassoul clay mix
Steam with AO GPB
M&S with ST knot sauce and gloss boss

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Just cowashed with V05 Strawberries and cream
Air drying in 10 braids with a tiny bit of shea butter on the ends for a stretched style tomorrow.

Not sure I'll do my usual DC on Sunday. Depends on how I feel.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I plan to take down my mini twists. Then, I will
  • Pre-poo with Vatika oil
  • Shampoo with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
  • Protein Treat with Komaza Care Hair Strengthener
  • Steam with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

I'm still not sure how I will style my hair, though. Maybe I will try another curlformers set.

Jadi

I got my Komaza and NaturelleGrow yesterday. Haven't gotten my other order yet.

Tomorrow
Wash with SD Go Moist:lick:
DC with SD Shea What
Treat with AG rhassoul cubes
LCO don't know with what yet
Airdry