2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Rosief3 i'm all about measuring lol. i bought a length check shirt to measure the back and the soft seamstress measuring tape to measure the front and side haha.

can you see a difference in thickness?

briana87

I started taking my vitamins yesterday and just took this starting length picture. Can't wait to see where I am a month from now!!

Attachments

• image-2206481556.jpg
    image-2206481556.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 76

eaoneal11

Well I thought I would show progress with micros thus far but I cannot seem to upload the pic :-(

Last edited:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
This thread is no Bueno without pics

And you expecting pics this early in the challenge is no bueno :ohwell:

Let's consider the fact that the challenge says 2015 and we are only 29 days into 2015. I wouldn't expect there to be a plethora of pics at this point. Can people have a chance to finish their first bottle first? lol.

I have posted pics and there is a picture right above your post. If those don't suffice simply come back later into the challenge for more pictures :)

Last edited:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
OK here it is :) happy growing :-D

View attachment 295215

Yep you definitely have some growth there!!

That's the thing about Manetabolism and protective styles such as braids and twists...those roots will be looking like three month roots at one month lol.

I really want some faux locs but they are too expensive, especially since I know I won't be able to get the standard 2 1/2 to 3 months out of them lol

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Just popped open my new bottle so that I could put them into my vitamin holder. 59!!!! And with my holder I put two in every slot for each day so there is no miscounting! I got to the final day and was like hold up lol. Even checked all the slots to make sure I didn't mistakenly put three in one of them lol! smh.

This is the first time that I haven't had all 60. ugh.

eaoneal11

Yep you definitely have some growth there!!

That's the thing about Manetabolism and protective styles such as braids and twists...those roots will be looking like three month roots at one month lol.

I really want some faux locs but they are too expensive, especially since I know I won't be able to get the standard 2 1/2 to 3 months out of them lol

NaturallyBri87 I feel ya! At first I was going to braid it myself, but I know with growth like that the style would be out in 1 month so I just gave in and paid 180 for micros. Im Hoping to hold on until April (with the help of updo styles and wraps) fingers crossed

Trying to make shoulder length by April

eaoneal11

Just popped open my new bottle so that I could put them into my vitamin holder. 59!!!! And with my holder I put two in every slot for each day so there is no miscounting! I got to the final day and was like hold up lol. Even checked all the slots to make sure I didn't mistakenly put three in one of them lol! smh.

This is the first time that I haven't had all 60. ugh.

I counted mine and as well a missing one I. Going to email her.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
What is with her counting machines? Just about everybody I've talked to has had at least one bottle missing a pill. Smh

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm kind of tempted to open up the rest of my bottles to count them lol.

So I just attempted to take advantage of the sale...got to the final page and saw that my shipping would be $9.99! No ma'am! I'm better off just waiting until the retailer out here in Atlanta restocks.

Speaking of which....if there are any Atlanta ladies out there...they sell Manetabolism at the beauty supply store at Camp Creek Marketplace :)

Happy growing everyone! Can't wait to see those length check pics!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I'm kind of tempted to open up the rest of my bottles to count them lol. So I just attempted to take advantage of the sale...got to the final page and saw that my shipping would be $9.99! No ma'am! I'm better off just waiting until the retailer out here in Atlanta restocks. Speaking of which....if there are any Atlanta ladies out there...they sell Manetabolism at the beauty supply store at Camp Creek Marketplace :) Happy growing everyone! Can't wait to see those length check pics!

I don't order for anything less that 40% off because of her high shipping. She can ship for less than that and she knows it.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
NaturallyBri87 and others, whst brand/dosage of Zinc r u taking and where did u purchase?

I take the GNC brand it was like 9 dollars. I don't have the bottle handy but I got the highest dose that had which I believe it's 100mg or something.

It has really helped me! And there are specific "zinc for acne pills" but since the gnc brand is working for me I'm not going to switch it up. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Hope this helps :)

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I missed the holiday 40% sale but the recent save25, my shipping was $5.95. I agree, $9, I would have not finished check out

cocoagirl

I take the GNC brand it was like 9 dollars. I don't have the bottle handy but I got the highest dose that had which I believe it's 100mg or something.

It has really helped me! And there are specific "zinc for acne pills" but since the gnc brand is working for me I'm not going to switch it up. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks;) I just ordered my Manetabolism today with the free shipping so hopefully they will be here by the weekend. I am currently taking Maxi Life pills by Country Life. I don't know that it's accelerating the growth of my hair because I haven't been measuring in the 6 months that I have been taking it. I will, however, start measuring when these pills come. I'm a get me some Zinc cuz I don't need no problems. lol

bebezazueta

On bottle 2 of 6. Waiting for the next 40% off sale to get more.

I am not straightening until May so I'll do a length check then.

I did stretch my nape and measured. Looks like I got an inch in 6 weeks.

So far so good!

If I'm WL by July, I will be besides myself. LOL

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Forgot to mention that I started my 5th bottle this past Saturday. I'm still breakout free and my hair is growing nicely. My length check will me on the 28th...that's when I'm getting my hair blown out.

eaoneal11

So today I checked my email and I noticed I got an email from the mane choice saying they reimbursed 2.00 for my missing pills. Talk about satisfying the customer. They have my business for life!!!

Last edited:

naturalfinally

Just finished my first bottle in this challenge!! I'm happy! I did buy some zinc (50mg) because I have a couple of pimples now. I think they are hormonal but I'm not taking any chances.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
So today I checked my email and I noticed I got an email from the mane choice saying they reimbursed 2.00 for my missing pills. Talk about satisfying the customer. They have my business for life!!!

Wow!! I can't believe that! She really cares about her customers. I left a comment on their Instagram. I'm going to open to rest of my bottles to make sure I'm not short any more pills before sending my Email.

eaoneal11

Wow!! I can't believe that! She really cares about her customers. I left a comment on their Instagram. I'm going to open to rest of my bottles to make sure I'm not short any more pills before sending my Email.

I know right!! I told my husband when our tax return comes I'm going to spend that $$$ to get the year supply. I wanted to get it when it was on sale but I only had enough for another bottle and the butter :)

naturalfinally

All right!! Next episode in the Pill-Gate! I opened my second bottle last night and I decided to count them given that so many were missing pills! Well......I counted 61!!

bebezazueta

Ok someone asked for pics. I'm on a no heat challenge so my hair is banded on the right pic (2/5/2015) and straightened on the left (12/15/14) which is the first day I started the pills. I definitely got some good growth. Once again, I will update at the 5 or 6 month mark when I straighten. So my hair is above the fat roll on the left and below it on the right!

Attachments

• image-3102529270.jpg
    image-3102529270.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 73