Ladies who use Bee Mine's Luscious Balacned Cream Moisturizer

Harina

Do you find it works better on wet, dry, or damp hair? I just bought a tub of this stuff in the coconut scent and was trying to figure out when to put it in my hair. I've read many reviews that said dry hair was best.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I use it on damp after my hair has dried a little post wash. I have also used it on dry hair. It works fine both ways.

Harina

I use it on damp after my hair has dried a little post wash. I have also used it on dry hair. It works fine both ways.

What other moisturizers/leave-ins do you use? Looking at your pic, it looks like we have a similar texture. I also liked the burdock root butter cream by Qhemet but the store I went to was out of stock.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I always use it on Dry Hair. Have never tried it on wet/damp hair.

Please post your results if/when you try it this way.

Harina

I always use it on Dry Hair. Have never tried it on wet/damp hair.

Please post your results if/when you try it this way.

And when you say you use it on dry hair, do you mean you will wash, condition, then dry your hair THEN put this on or do you mean just whenever your hair is feeling a bit dry?

dmples2

This is one of my staple moistures during the fall/winter months. I have never tried it on wet or damp hair.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
What other moisturizers/leave-ins do you use? Looking at your pic, it looks like we have a similar texture. I also liked the burdock root butter cream by Qhemet but the store I went to was out of stock.

I like the Qhemet Burdock too. I love the APB moisturizers and Oyin Hair Dew.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I have this but i dont really know how to incorporate it in my regimen. I am trying it on damp hair before i go to bed

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have used it on damp and dry hair (daily moisturizing). It works great either way but my hair adores it the best on heat styled hair.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I have this but i dont really know how to incorporate it in my regimen. I am trying it on damp hair before i go to bed

I actually found this product to be EXCELENT for slicking back my hair. It is a total HG moisturizer as well. I love that it comes in a 16 oz ! #thebiggerthebetter

Harina

I like this. Finding that it gives my hair a much needed moisture surge. Bumping for more replies.