***January '09: What did you buy this month?***

froggie08

NTM Products... they were on sale this week at walgreens for $4.99 you can't beat that, plus I had a manufactire cupon for a 1.00 off.

clever

:rolleyes: Let us know how all of those work out for you lol. smdh cuz I understand :laugh:
Don't be rollin yo lil eyes at me!:lachen:

You already know how this PJ stuff is.Afer this I'm staying off of the hair board for a while.Ya'll make me spend too much money.

Nice Lady

I have been crazy: Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Treatment(1), (2) Herbal Essences Drama Clean Conditioner(2) for $1.50 at local grocery store, VO5 Clarifying Conditioner(3), Cabella Conditioner(1), Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner(1), Smooth & Shine Heat Protectant, and I have packed up my cart on www.luckyvitamin.com of $75.00 worth of conditioners to DC with(I am waiting on tax return). I think that I am out of control.

chebaby

nothing. i am on a personal use it up challenge. and its going well, thats how i revisited reken all soft heavy cream. but we will see how long this lasts.

Luscious Locks

Essential Peppermint Oil
Essential Tea Tree Oil
Pure Jojoba Oil
Coconut Oil
Hazlenut Oil
Aloe Vera Juice
Rose Water
Keracare Humecto
Redken Smooth Down Detangling Cream
Chi Silk Infusion (will buy the GVP version from now on)

I'm done purchasing hair products, except for accessories, until I run out of all of my current products.

Aaahem... Ms. Thick, you are going to need to tell me where you got those essentials oils from. :look:I'm trying to be as natural as i possibly can be without actually going natural. I want basically everything on your list.

TIA

mariofmagdal

Hairveda: vatika frosting, hydrasoft spritz, whipped cream, whipped gelly.

Ayurveda: (by way of fellow PJ's) shikakai oil, shikakai, amla, brahmi powders, avocado oil. Shikakai hair growth elixir.

Greens blend, chloryphll (sp). liquid, magnesium, B-12.

I am trying to get my overall health in check now that my hair is feeling great!

ShaniKeys

nothing. i am on a personal use it up challenge. and its going well, thats how i revisited reken all soft heavy cream. but we will see how long this lasts.

Me too:yep: I am a PJ, but I don't wanna buy anything new without finishing up some of the stuff I already have...this is the only way for me to be able to buy new stuff (true pjism lol):grin:

RedVelvet310

For the month of January I bought Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Mask.. I love it and its only $5.00 so I think this is my new staple. I also bought Shea Butter. I love how it moisturizes my hair (next time I'm going to melt it though before applying) and thats pretty much it. I spent less then $20 on my hair this month :grin: And its still growing! wee!

hardymem

Didn't realize it but have purchased quite a bit this month:
1. Standing hair dryer
2. deep conditioning heat cap
3. bobbie pins, and plastic clamps for updos
4. NTM leave in
5. 2 conditioners for Cowashes can't remember loreal vive i think
6. oct

chebaby

Me too:yep: I am a PJ, but I don't wanna buy anything new without finishing up some of the stuff I already have...this is the only way for me to be able to buy new stuff (true pjism lol):grin:
yea me too. and i have so much stuff its crazy.
i have things i never even used, including ntm silk touch which people keep raving about.
i have haiveda, shescentit, jasmines bath and beauty, redken, joico, PM, everything.
my problem was buying things because i could.

La Colocha

Afroveda
Coconut moisture milk-swapboard
Cocolatte Moisture mask-swapboard

Shea-amla butter-mentioned in previous post
Nu milk neroli goat milk
Hibiscus hair infusion
Holy basil hair conditoner
2 carrot and rice bran shampoo bars

1lb east african shea butter
1lb avocado butter-swapboard

3 new bonnets
I think im done:wallbash:

Eisani

Don't be rollin yo lil eyes at me!:lachen:

You already know how this PJ stuff is.Afer this I'm staying off of the hair board for a while.Ya'll make me spend too much money.

:lachen: I already know. I said I was gonna take a break too, but look where I am :look:

Dposh167

dang-it....i broke down and bought

-gvp joico kpak (i don't know WHYYY i needed this when i have the real one)
-gvp conditioning balm
-Aveda Brilliant Conditioner

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I am extremely happy to report that I have purchased nothing, nada, zilch, zippo.

My Ovation, MegaTek and Wen supplies are still going strong (well that's because I purchased enough last year to last a long time).

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I am happy to say I went to Target yesterday and just walked right by the hair aisles, even though my neck was stretched out soo far hoping to see the right sale price to give me a reason to buy something, LOL.