**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

jamaicalovely

Thanks all for answering my question about MSM. I bought the VitaminShoppe MSM 1000mg with OptiMSM. It passed the purity test, so I will add this to my daily vitamin intake.

SmartyPants

How's that Alta Silica working for you? Notice any growth from it?

I just started taking it two weeks ago and I just relaxed one week ago. So, I haven't had time to notice the growth. But, I take so many other things, it will be hard to tell if one individual thing is working. It's more along the lines of "this combo is working for me."

I followed Bargello's Regimen (slightly modified because I'm anemic).

SmartyPants

Your daughter is so dang cute! I just wanna hug her and squeeze her, pinch her cheeks and play in her hair :lol:

You know full well cat eyes has given that child permission to smack down anyone--adult or child--who tries to play in her hair. Why you wanna put yourself through that?

25Nona

Took all my Vitamins today and yesterday!

I've been seeing quite a few ladies saying that they have been forgetting to take their vits daily, so wanted to share what I've been doing and has proven to be helpful for me. I put a daily reminder in my cell phone, and the alarm has helped me remember to take them everyday.

Cassandra1975

Took all my Vitamins today and yesterday!

I've been seeing quite a few ladies saying that they have been forgetting to take their vits daily, so wanted to share what I've been doing and has proven to be helpful for me. I put a daily reminder in my cell phone, and the alarm has helped me remember to take them everyday.
Good idea!

I carry mine in a big "old lady" pill box in my purse every day. I take them at breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just took my calcium and I am done for the day. :grin:

miami74

I took my vitamins today except my multivitamin because I ran out! I must remember to pick some up after work today.

MidBackCrisis

I havent been on in a couple of days.. maybe a week :ohwell: But I am proud to say that I have still been taking my vitamins without having to be reminded:grin:. Im so friggin kewl!!

miami74

I just took my vitamins and I bought more multivitamin. I love this thread! It's keeping me on track with my vitamins!

Cassandra1975

Took my multi, flax seed oil, evening primrose, and biotin. Still trying to make myself take this horse pill MSM. :grin:

After lunch I will take my hair vitamin and calcium, and this MSM if I don't get it down now.