Yes to Carrots

camellia

Has anyone tried this line?
http://www.yes-to-carrots.com/hair.html

I like to cowash every day in warm weather and Suave just isn't thrilling me any more, my hair doesn't have that silky moisturized feeling when I use it. It leaves my hair feeling sort of "crispy" and coated. I love Aveda conditioners for cowashing but they get pricey when you're doing it every day.

Yes-to-Carrots looks pretty good. It's sold at Walgreen's. Here are the ingredients for the conditioner:

Spring Water and (Dead) Sea Water , Silt (Dead Sea Mud) , Magnesium Chloride , Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract , Cetrimonium Chloride , Jojoba Oil , Olive Oil , Calendula officinalis Oil , Almond Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Carrot Juice , Organic Extracts of: Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Melon, Orange & Honey , Fragrance , Dimethicone , Wheat Germ Oil , Imidazolidinyl Urea

It's not expensive either, $7.99 for 16.9 oz bottle. I think I'm going to try this.

dlewis said:
Have you tried this Camellia?

Not yet, I was hoping to find someone who's used it. I think I'm going to buy it while out shopping today. I'll post a review after I try it.

camellia said:
Not yet, I was hoping to find someone who's used it. I think I'm going to buy it while out shopping today. I'll post a review after I try it.

Thanks..........:)

^^^JewellNY your siggy pic looks great, love the hair.

Camellia that sounds yummy and good enough to give it a few tries, can't wait for the review.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
^^^JewellNY your siggy pic looks great, love the hair.

Camellia that sounds yummy and good enough to give it a few tries, can't wait for the review.
Thank you:) I have to thank carrots and Biotin:D

LOL - When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was in reference to that carrot challenge that happened some time ago. I was going to say, "Yes, I did say yes to carrots, I bought some carrot juice this evening from Whole Foods!"

But then I saw what you were actually talking about, so never mind!:lol:

Back