XTREME BC !!!!! Warning- Not for the faint at heart! Lol

Rock it, girl! Congrats.

...and that is the most realistic wig I've seen in a long time. Looks great!

Your wig is very natural looking. You look great!! And I am sure your hair will grow back in no time!

Girl I gasped when I looked at those pics! I must say, you have a lovely round head! I know that you will be so pleased with your progress and I am looking forward to all the updates!!!

Congrats! And I must say that your short wig doesn't look like a wig. At first I was confused b/c I thought that was a pic of you and your hair.

Good move girlie :)

Lol- thanks Ajoyfuljoy

Girl I gasped when I looked at those pics! I must say, you have a lovely round head! I know that you will be so pleased with your progress and I am looking forward to all the updates!!!

Congrats! And I must say that your short wig doesn't look like a wig. At first I was confused b/c I thought that was a pic of you and your hair.

Good move girlie :)

Girl you are GANGSTA!!!!! Wow!
Kudos to you for having the cojones. I know your hair will grow back healthy and strong. Happy hair growing!

Thanks, Platinum- No, do tell. What besides MN is in it? Is it supposed to clear this up - (never had a reason to read the MN threads before).

I initially tried MN for growth but it helped with my scalp issues as well. I used to have itchy and flaky scalp last year and I mixed MN with Sulfur8 lite and a few drops of Peppermint oil. Within a few days, the flakes were gone. Everyone's mix is different, some people use it straight, some mix with oils (Castor oil, etc.). It's up to you how you want to mix.:look: MN is an anti-fungal cream and alot of people report that it really helps with dandruff.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Wow, you are brave! I am transitioning for about a year now and won't cut my straight ends off yet. I need some of your courage, but you look great! Please give updates regularly. I know I am going to love watching your progress.

GrowinLOnger you are by far the boldest chick in the game. You Gansta swag is at 100. Do it to it Mama!!

You are so right - this is not for the faint of heart - ***runs out of thread***... :)

Seriously - the wig is flattering on you!!! Down here (Houston) when people shave their hair bald they call it "aggravated" so I am diggin' that "aggravated" look on you... Do ya thing and keep up posted - I can't wait to see you rockin' the afro puff!!

Girl, I laughed out loud when I saw this post. The first thing I thought when I saw it was "damn! she went agg!" LOL!!!

But OP, I applaud you. My DH would stroke out if I did that. I looks good on you and the wig is cute too. I thought it was your before pic. If you're into Indian herbs you might wanna try Tulsi too to help with your scalp condition. I'm not sure but I think that one of the ones to use for scalp issues.

HHG!

Good for you!
I have thought about doing this, just to see what my scalp looks like :yep:
I imagine how doing oil massages on a an exposed scalp would feel so good!

Lol, thanks I'll look into Tulsi...

Girl, I laughed out loud when I saw this post. The first thing I thought when I saw it was "damn! she went agg!" LOL!!!

But OP, I applaud you. My DH would stroke out if I did that. I looks good on you and the wig is cute too. I thought it was your before pic. If you're into Indian herbs you might wanna try Tulsi too to help with your scalp condition. I'm not sure but I think that one of the ones to use for scalp issues.

HHG!

I just washed it and it felt soo good. I have shikakai paste on my scalp now, but I'll be applying a mix of peppermint, rosemary and maybe tea tree when I rinse this off. Can't wait :grin:

Good for you!
I have thought about doing this, just to see what my scalp looks like :yep:
I imagine how doing oil massages on a an exposed scalp would feel so good!

Congrats! You're making me want to shave it all off too. And your wig looks good too.

If your scalp issue persists, I suggest seeing a derm. It's probably just part of your body adjusting after pregnancy though. Just keep it clear of anything that can clog the pores.

I'm almost 95% that your scalp issues are hormonal. Are your blood sugars running high? Insulin resistance can lead to inflammation which messes with the flow of oils in your skin.

You better rock that baldie!
Try tea tree oil mixed with castor oil. That might help with flacky scalp. Also Nizoral shampoo may help too.

Back