XTREME BC !!!!! Warning- Not for the faint at heart! Lol

What did yo man say :look: heeheehee:lachen:!!!!!

I had the same problem after my pregnancy pre-LHCF. I wish I had of known about this forum I probobly would have done the same thing. I still might.:drunk:

The wig looks great! It looks very natural. I thought it was your real hair.

Congrats on the BC. I think you should go to a derm for your scalp.

Wow you weren't playing were you. Now that's how you start over. I commend you for you bravery. I love the wig. It looks great on you.

Get it Girl!!! Keepin it Str8 Gangsta on the LHCF! Looks good on you and the wig is fierce!

Um, he don't know yet... but he also doesn't know wigs from real hair much, so I may just say 'I cut my hair' and leave it at that :lachen::nono:

What did yo man say :look: heeheehee:lachen:!!!!!

I had the same problem after my pregnancy pre-LHCF. I wish I had of known about this forum I probobly would have done the same thing. I still might.:drunk:

Way to go! You look good and it will grow back in no time! I had the same problem after I had my baby 5 years ago when I did my first BC. Everything was out of wack! She took all my hormones! I even became allergic to cocoa butter (thank God I can use it now)!

Don't worry about your man he wont care, he'll remember how it was before the baby. Drink lots of water, go to the dermatologist and he will give you some creme depending on if you are breast feeding or not. I had to wait until after I was nursing and started using dermatop (a steroid). But if you can some woman vitamins and I used cortizone and Shea butter to restore your natural hair and skin...

Congrats on your new hair journey!!! I know that your updates will be phenomenal!! That wig looks so natural on you!!!

wow - the wig is fabulous. I'm so jelly you buzzed anew. I wished I had your guts because I'm so frustrated that I want to do the same. proud of you.

Congrats! :) Your wig is cute. Doesn't even look like one to be honest. I will definitely be stalking your fotki. There was another woman who did the bald cut that I used to keep up with regularly. She's 2-3 years into her natural journey now.

Wow!! I am speechless, congratulations! Now you know every single hair that grows out will be healthy. Your wig looks really good on you.

HHG!!!

Rofl, did the same thing. It's funny how some of the most extreme cuts are simply "Screw it...chopping it off." :lachen: Looks good on you!!

Congratulations, you will not be bald for long, mix castor oil, aloe vera gel and olive oil on your scalp daily. Your hair will grow back very thick.

Um, he don't know yet... but he also doesn't know wigs from real hair much, so I may just say 'I cut my hair' (OFF)and leave it at that :lachen::nono:
You are my new hair "SHERO" :superman: Who knew such a beautiful woman was lurking underneath all that hair? You are gorgeous inside and out for having the courage to do what was best for you. HHG:peace:

You go girl! I need to direct my sister to this post. She has serious breakage in the back of her head & she's hanging on to those uneven & thin ends for dear life. Maybe your post will inspire her. You definitely are brave! Congrats & happy growing!

OK- It's only been like 48 hrs and my scalp is getting darker already! :grin:

I've been applying a small amount of olive oil mixed with peppermint and rosemary to my scalp morning and evening.

Will be adding pics to fotki later today...

Back