WOW! I love her Length! (This inspiration was SO needed)

It's a very nice length and color, but I hope mine is thicker if/when I relax or get a BKT. It's cute how she didn't want to "brag" about it.

It's alright...not as exceptional as she seems to think it is.

I've seen much thicker and longer around here.

The young lady seems to be nice so I didn't want to hurt her by saying too much negatives on her YT video comments area. She feels she is an exception {with SUPERLONG HAIR:ohwell:} to hair growth-perhaps locally but she has not been here--OBVIOUSLY!

Before my LHCF days: Yeah her hair is so long and beautiful.

After discovering LHCF: It's alright.:look:

Sorry, I have been spoiled by so many beautiful heads of hair here on this board.:grin:

Y'all please don't flood her with nasty comments. :perplexed..........

Whoops I just listened to her talking.......she is asking for the LHCF nazis to set her straight! :lol:

OP she has a nice length and we all need our inspiration. :yep: Once you get to her length you'll need to find a new one though. :grin:

It is inspiring to see her long hair, but I am hoping for better! I was unsure how I felt when she said that her long hair was due to "genetics". I think the reason her hair is so long is simply because she knows how to retain length. Now that I have discovered what I was doing wrong, I know I will have my BSL hair. Genetics or not...

Don't tell her about LHCF, she would be hurt...:giggle: She's adorable! But she would get her feelings hurt in this camp....

Before my LHCF days: Yeah her hair is so long and beautiful.

After discovering LHCF: It's alright.:look:

Sorry, I have been spoiled by so many beautiful heads of hair here on this board.:grin:

Y'all please don't flood her with nasty comments. :perplexed..........

Whoops I just listened to her talking.......she is asking for the LHCF nazis to set her straight! :lol:

OP she has a nice length and we all need our inspiration. :yep: Once you get to her length you'll need to find a new one though. :grin:

bwahahahahahahaha...."i've just been blessed with long hair" she says

its aiiiiiiight

It is inspiring to see her long hair, but I am hoping for better! I was unsure how I felt when she said that her long hair was due to "genetics". I think the reason her hair is so long is simply because she knows how to retain length. Now that I have discovered what I was doing wrong, I know I will have my BSL hair. Genetics or not...

I don't think her hair is perfect by any means. She is not even on my list of Top 5 hair idols. However, I liked the length of her hair. That's about it. I have seen plenty of LHCF ladies with longer, thicker, healthier heads of hair. I just wanted to post this video to give some other ladies some quick motivation. Take it or leave it. Anyone that is feeling the need for a pick-me-up (like myself), have at it.

Very pretty hair! It's not thick but thats ok with me because my hair isn't either. Not everyone can be so blessed. I hope my hair looks like hers when it's this length. Thanks for posting!

She's probably comparing herself to the real world though, that's why she feels it's long. Before I came here, I hardly saw any black women with such long hair. I would have looked at her hair in awe too.

nice length.. some of you ladies are right. If she comes around here she would get her feelings hurt.

Um whatever, its long thats it. Its thin and lifeless, and the front of it is blah. WAYYYYYYYYYY better heads of hair on here.

Last edited:
My length is almost the same is hers...just a tad longer...but she...like me has layered hair which makes it look a little thin.

Her hair looks nice and I don't see many women walking around with length like that, everyone isn't going to have thick hair and her hair is healthy so props to her.

Ummmmm it is oooooooookay I guess. The front looks like bootay.

Length is nothing if you don't have that bounce and swang with it. But that's just my opinion.

Back