WOW!! I found the answer to moisture problem

homegirljiggy

So I have been looking for the answer to my moisture problems since I first got a relaxer like 5 years ago. the answer I got from the lady with this blog www.keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com
its Elasta QP mango butter and 100 %coconut oil:grin: since I've been using it my hair stays moisturized, cool and silky to the touch airdryed or flat ironed!!! I am 3 weeks post relaxer, and I will see if this continues to work later on down the road.

so last night I CW with AURA almond bark conditioner, and just went to been, no nothing on my hair just a silk pillowcase...it was soft and moist even though it didnt give alot of slip, in the morning I applied the mango butter and coconut oil, and my hair was NICE and ready for a braid out:drunk::lick:

So I have been looking for the answer to my moisture problems since I first got a relaxer like 5 years ago. the answer I got from the lady with this blog www.keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com
its Elasta QP mango butter and 100 %coconut oil:grin: since I've been using it my hair stays moisturized, cool and silky to the touch airdryed or flat ironed!!! I am 3 weeks post relaxer, and I will see if this continues to work later on down the road.

so last night I CW with AURA almond bark conditioner, and just went to been, no nothing on my hair just a silk pillowcase...it was soft and moist even though it didnt give alot of slip, in the morning I applied the mango butter and coconut oil, and my hair was NICE and ready for a braid out:drunk::lick:

that's Traycee :)

I may try this one day.

i have to try this. i have both itens and never used them together because the mango butter alone made my hair feel like it was on its way to becoming dry.

Back