WOW HoneyLemonDrop!!!! How did you acheive

Nanyanika

all this amazing growth in such a short space time. What is your hair regime? and are you taking hair vitamins? I hope you don't mind me asking, but your hair is simply stunning, I love your ponytail, its sooo long /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif.

Wow, you got that right. You got a lot of growth in a fairly short period of time. Your hair is beautiful!!

OK, Hairbuddy HLD, it's ON now!!! You been holding out on me, girl??!! /images/graemlins/spank.gif You were supposed to let me know when you were gonna post update pics after your bun challenge was over!! /images/graemlins/swordfight.gif

::::going now to try and find the pictures:::: /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Thanks Lorraine, for posting the link!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And HoneyLemonDrop!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif All I can say is OMG!!! That bun challenge sure worked for you!!! Your hair grew SOOOO much!!! We're not hair twins anymore cuz you have waaay passed me!! /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

It looks GORGEOUS, girl!!! Congrats!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

HLD, your hair is flourishing! /images/graemlins/up.gif Keep up the good hair care! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
all this amazing growth in such a short space time. What is your hair regime? and are you taking hair vitamins? I hope you don't mind me asking, but your hair is simply stunning, I love your ponytail, its sooo long /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know she's on the bun challenge. Her hair has retained a lot of length from doing so. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

WOW, thanks everyone. I didnt think that I had put anything impressive in my album that's why I didnt really make an actual post about it. I really appreciate all the compliments. It helps make this 2 year bun journey all worth it. And Lindy, I promise you girl, all Ive been doing was these monotonous buns and now more recently a braid every now and then. I had been doing the SCurl, Surge and my shea butter/olive oil mix then bunning every single day. Then some shedding started happening shortly after my last relaxer and I panicked and began using Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo and Keraphix every 4 to 5 days along with my mix of oils. It has considerably strengthened and thickened my hair. There really hasnt been any other changes in my regimen. Ladies,I will be forEVER grateful to the whole idea of bunning for growth. And FoxyBronx, Im working on more pics, it's just that for now, I still have to do everything the old fashion way, lol.

Whoa! your hair is pretty impressive and you have retained a lot of growth. Keep up the good work and happy hair growing. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Just one more reason for me to remain on the bun challenge. Simply beautiful! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Very pretty. I remember your hair now ... the hairsticks jogged my memory!

WOW!!!, Your hair is so beautiful! I've never seen your album before. You're doing a great job. I also wear my hair in a braid like that sometimes, when I work out.

I also thought about not relaxing my nape area and after seeing your pics, I'm going to try it also. I no longer relax the fine hairs on my hairline and I only relax my edges for a couple of minutes or so. My edges & hairline have thanked me for it.

Again your hair is gorgeous!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone, it means so much to me. I have been so anal about my hair this past year and some change and I am extremely happy that I found SOMETHING that works after a lifetime of searching.

Mermaid,lol, actually we were both distracted by another cat in the back yard.

Kitchen tician, watch your nape take off now! After a while it will seem like you have no nape, just all long strands, lol.

Erica, girl if it works for you, definitely stick with it /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

WOW HLD!!! YOu are doing a fantastic job...you hair is sooo think and strong congrats!!!

HLD, I'm glad I saw your pictures before I relaxed. I'm excited to see the results of not relaxing my nape. I'm 13 weeks post relaxer.

Your hair is very pretty HLD! /images/graemlins/up.gif. How long do you leave the bun in before washing?

Back