Women as Women as Watchmen of their Households and WW9:17

I know exactly what you mean by wailing is a crying out...some prayers will need to be radical will take more than a one minute while you brush your teeth, some situations will have you prostrate or on your knees weeping wailing howling before the Lord...no cuteness involved.

Snot-filled..session... sore-eyes.. ....bruised knees....hurt ribs from crying so hard. I feel you both. Some would like to believe it "don't take all that" but there are times it's warranted... if it's necessary for a prophet to wail, much more for those of us who aren't.

I know exactly what you mean by wailing is a crying out...some prayers will need to be radical will take more than a one minute while you brush your teeth, some situations will have you prostrate or on your knees weeping wailing howling before the Lord...no cuteness involved.

Snot-filled..session... sore-eyes.. ....bruised knees....hurt ribs from crying so hard. I feel you both. Some would like to believe it "don't take all that" but there are times it's warranted... if it's necessary for a prophet to wail, much more for those of us who aren't.

Yyyyyeeeeessssss! Amein. Yeah, it really doesn't take God all of that. I believe He is moved by passion and desperation...but we are really the ones who need all of that to believe lol. He says build yourself up on your most holy faith, praying in the spirit. It also says in Ephesians 3:20, Now unto Him who is able to do to do exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us! Sounds like we have to stir up that gift and get that dunamis power to show up! Yes it does take all of that! Lol.

most prayer meeting at my church, if you were were passing by, you would think someone died ... crying out IS necessary, but like you said (and you know I agree) it takes all of that and then some, look around; our country and community our children home and schools our churches ...we can't continue to turn a blind eye cause it don't hit close to home, praying DOES work but sometimes it takes more than that...

And if we would search the bible we will se were people cried, mourned, wailed and howled (don't say that it's not for today cause we've got more problems than Moses and them had:yep:), you can't cry out with your mouth closed, you can't cry out inside your heart or in your mind, you can't trevail as if you were in labour by singing two songs in a one hour service, all babies don't come out with one push sometimes it take hours to come forth so if you making plans for Sunday buffet or catch a mid week show at the theatre, you may never experience some breakthroughs and real life spiritual changes...

Hey Ladies,

I need wailing women!!! Lol, I bet you have no idea what I am talking about!:lachen: Well, the next series is from the book of Jeremiah Chapter 9, in relation to the skilled wailing women that were called to pray for the people. Yes, they were skilled at wailing(praying)! I believe, as women we have unique calling to pray for our families in a way that men are not called to do. Why? Because we are natural laborers! [This will make sense as we proceed through the series]. As always, this is in the spirit of Micah 6:8 and in particular, in relation to Isaiah 58:6, which states that we are to break the cords of wickedness! I don't know about you, but there are some strongholds in my family that need to be torn down! Are you ready?

I noticed something new about the Proverbs 31 woman. Scripture says, "she looks well to her own household." Another translation states, "She keeps a close eye on the conduct of her family." Now according to Strong's "looks well" means to spy. Observe. Or watch closely. And the Hebrew for "looks well" translates to the word watchman numerous times in scripture! We know that Jeremiah was a watchman,and he was a "weeping prophet" at that! No wonder, He has called the skilled wailing women to intecede!

Jeremiah 9:17-21
17 This is what the Lord Almighty says:
“Consider now! Call for the wailing women to come;
send for the most skillful of them.
18 Let them come quickly
and wail over us
till our eyes overflow with tears
and water streams from our eyelids.
19 The sound of wailing is heard from Zion:
‘How ruined we are!
How great is our shame!
We must leave our land
because our houses are in ruins.’”

20 Now, you women, hear the word of the Lord;
open your ears to the words of his mouth.
Teach your daughters how to wail;
teach one another a lament.
21 Death has climbed in through our windows
and has entered our fortresses;
it has removed the children from the streets
and the men from the public squares.

I believe that we as women have a unique calling to watch over our families and keep the enemy at bay. We have a unique calling to wail, to look over the well being of them men and children in our families! I hope you all join me in stepping up our prayer as we proceed through the series. I will also be dusting off my old copy of "The Power of A Praying Woman" By Stormie Omartian. I know y'all have that book at home! Let's wail, the 9:17 way!

sidney...

Again you have touched my heart and the hearts of so many with your powerful Ministry. If you only knew how relevant your message above is in my life.

It was the 'wailing' that delivered my son from drugs and the clutch of the enemy. It was the wailing that gave my daughter a beautiful life with a husband and children who love her and has graced her into a flowering woman of God... a daughter rich in God's word and rich in the flowing of the Holy Spirit... and whose children are following the path of the Holy Spirit who rules their hearts and household.

Praise God...

It is the wailing that has set so many free and the wailing that God has never failed to come through for those such as you, the many fruitful ladies here and how God has always come through for me.

sidney, we wail for we sense the heart of the Holy Spirit, wailiing in and through us. Becoming 'One' with Him and allowing Him to infill us with His holy presence and endurance, hence we wail to His ultimate glory.

I love your Ministry, for it has 'grounding' and most of all, it has Truth... God's Truth. Not the world's mis-aligned guesses, but Truth above all and in all... God's Truth.

sidney, Laela, Iwanthealthyhair67, and all others here, who 'wail', we wail and it ceases not, nor should it ever. For without it, God's travail for the love of His creation would be muted in the earth.

When we 'wail' it is a response to God that His voice is heard and that His 'search' is no longer fruitless in the earth. Remember in His Word when it says that God searched and could find 'no one'... How grieving this was to Him. In the 'wailers', God heart rejoices and He has found those whom He can speak through in prayer and search no more in vain for those to bear His name.

Wailing Women, come forth... sidney you have been God's sounding alarm to bring out the 'Wailers' and to unmute the cry of God's heart in the earth.

God bless you over and over and over again and again. :love3:

:amen:sidney

sidney...

Again you have touched my heart and the hearts of so many with your powerful Ministry. If you only knew how relevant your message above is in my life.

It was the 'wailing' that delivered my son from drugs and the clutch of the enemy. It was the wailing that gave my daughter a beautiful life with a husband and children who love her and has graced her into a flowering woman of God... a daughter rich in God's word and rich in the flowing of the Holy Spirit... and whose children are following the path of the Holy Spirit who rules their hearts and household.

Praise God...

It is the wailing that has set so many free and the wailing that God has never failed to come through for those such as you, the many fruitful ladies here and how God has always come through for me.

sidney, we wail for we sense the heart of the Holy Spirit, wailiing in and through us. Becoming 'One' with Him and allowing Him to infill us with His holy presence and endurance, hence we wail to His ultimate glory.

I love your Ministry, for it has 'grounding' and most of all, it has Truth... God's Truth. Not the world's mis-aligned guesses, but Truth above all and in all... God's Truth.

sidney, Laela, Iwanthealthyhair67, and all others here, who 'wail', we wail and it ceases not, nor should it ever. For without it, God's travail for the love of His creation would be muted in the earth.

When we 'wail' it is a response to God that His voice is heard and that His 'search' is no longer fruitless in the earth. Remember in His Word when it says that God searched and could find 'no one'... How grieving this was to Him. In the 'wailers', God heart rejoices and He has found those whom He can speak through in prayer and search no more in vain for those to bear His name.

Wailing Women, come forth... sidney you have been God's sounding alarm to bring out the 'Wailers' and to unmute the cry of God's heart in the earth.

God bless you over and over and over again and again. :love3:

:amen:sidney

Shimmie, thank you for being such a great example of steadfastness and dedication to prayer; teaching women to pray with heartfelt words and with compassion. Your prayers do not return void but accomplish God's work. I know that you are right in that it's the Holy Spirit who is working through vessels....through women to pray and bring forth God's will. May He continue to speak to each of us so that his words will manifest in the lives of those around us. Thank you for your testimony of life giving prayers! And your steadfastness to toil in prayer to see Christ's righteousness birthed in the lives of you love! He said My House Shall Be A House of Prayer. I am thankful that the Holy Spirit guides us to His truth. I am convinced more and more that everything we need is in his presence. And everything by prayer!!! Prayer is life. It's the greater work! Jesus is our standard for what an exemplory prayer life should be...He was always off somewhere...praying to the Father. He promised us greater works shall we do than He did...because He sent His spirit to work(labor) with us in prayer!! Thanks for your amazing. testimony and demonstrating praying without ceasing! Let's get those greater works!

Shimmie, thank you for being such a great example of steadfastness and dedication to prayer; teaching women to pray with heartfelt words and with compassion.

Your prayers do not return void but accomplish God's work. I know that you are right in that it's the Holy Spirit who is working through vessels....through women to pray and bring forth God's will. May He continue to speak to each of us so that his words will manifest in the lives of those around us.

Thank you for your testimony of life giving prayers! And your steadfastness to toil in prayer to see Christ's righteousness birthed in the lives of you love! He said My House Shall Be A House of Prayer. I am thankful that the Holy Spirit guides us to His truth.

I am convinced more and more that everything we need is in his presence. And everything by prayer!!! Prayer is life. It's the greater work!

Jesus is our standard for what an exemplory prayer life should be...He was always off somewhere...praying to the Father. He promised us greater works shall we do than He did...because He sent His spirit to work(labor) with us in prayer!!

Thanks for your amazing. testimony and demonstrating praying without ceasing! Let's get those greater works!

sidney... THANK YOU!

We're in a 'fight' for our future generations. The world is set upon the spirit of rebellion against the order of God. They are set to empower the works of satan.

However, it is the 'Wailing Women', who are set to build up the walls as did Nehemiah ( a tool in one hand, prayer in the other) to bind the enemy and to block his evil works.

Our generations, our Seed and our 'Seed's seed'-- Our Children and our Children's Children... herein lies the foundation of what we are fighting for. For if they our future generations are not living for God....

Lord Have Mercy Upon Us...

It's not just about the 'Wailing Women' in the Now... We have to teach our children and their children and for them to continue on with this legacy which is truly a gift from God... for it's the 'wailing' which brings forth and sustains life...Life here upon this earth and Life into Eternity with God.

Wailing Women 'fear not' the consequences for there are none.

We fear not for consequences to those who pray are of no consequence...

In Jesus' Name. :Rose:

Hey Ladies,

I need wailing women!!! Lol, I bet you have no idea what I am talking about!:lachen: Well, the next series is from the book of Jeremiah Chapter 9, in relation to the skilled wailing women that were called to pray for the people. Yes, they were skilled at wailing(praying)! I believe, as women we have unique calling to pray for our families in a way that men are not called to do. Why? Because we are natural laborers! [This will make sense as we proceed through the series]. As always, this is in the spirit of Micah 6:8 and in particular, in relation to Isaiah 58:6, which states that we are to break the cords of wickedness! I don't know about you, but there are some strongholds in my family that need to be torn down! Are you ready?

I noticed something new about the Proverbs 31 woman. Scripture says, "she looks well to her own household." Another translation states, "She keeps a close eye on the conduct of her family." Now according to Strong's "looks well" means to spy. Observe. Or watch closely. And the Hebrew for "looks well" translates to the word watchman numerous times in scripture! We know that Jeremiah was a watchman,and he was a "weeping prophet" at that! No wonder, He has called the skilled wailing women to intecede!

Jeremiah 9:17-21
17 This is what the Lord Almighty says:
“Consider now! Call for the wailing women to come;
send for the most skillful of them.
18 Let them come quickly
and wail over us
till our eyes overflow with tears
and water streams from our eyelids.
19 The sound of wailing is heard from Zion:
‘How ruined we are!
How great is our shame!
We must leave our land
because our houses are in ruins.’”

20 Now, you women, hear the word of the Lord;
open your ears to the words of his mouth.
Teach your daughters how to wail;
teach one another a lament.
21 Death has climbed in through our windows
and has entered our fortresses;
it has removed the children from the streets
and the men from the public squares.

I believe that we as women have a unique calling to watch over our families and keep the enemy at bay. We have a unique calling to wail, to look over the well being of them men and children in our families! I hope you all join me in stepping up our prayer as we proceed through the series. I will also be dusting off my old copy of "The Power of A Praying Woman" By Stormie Omartian. I know y'all have that book at home! Let's wail, the 9:17 way!

Thank you for this. It really spoke to me. Just this morning I was thinking to myself that I need to challenge myself to be the best wife/stay at home mom I can be. What would it be like if I got up early, before my family and prayed and asked God to lead my entire day? What would it be like if I spent nap time reading my Bible and praying rather than surfing the internet and watching tv? What kind of changes would I see in my household? There are strongholds in this family and I don't want them to affect my children. Thank you for this. The scriptures listed above gives me a starting point.

mrselle, I really like The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian . It's what I use to pray for the little ones in my family. Excellent book and great investment! God Bless lady.

Excellent post Shimmie! Generations! God's plans are always been expansive, that's why He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! He says our good works affect many generations! Amen .

Back