WINTER SCARF IDEAS NEEDED!!!

MRJ1972

Hey Ladies!!!

How are you protecting your neckline this winter when wearing wool coats?? I need to keep my neck warm and my hairline protected, but none of my scarves are silk. :ohwell: Are you using silk scarves? No scarf? Suggestions? TIA

CandiedLipgloss

Hey Ladies!!!

How are you protecting your neckline this winter when wearing wool coats?? I need to keep my neck warm and my hairline protected, but none of my scarves are silk. :ohwell: Are you using silk scarves? No scarf? Suggestions? TIA

If I'm wearing a hat, I wrap my hair in my scarf first. As far as what I use to protect my neck, I have two thick infinity scarves, plus a regular thick scarf I got from Old Navy.

I have the fancy silk type scarves but I'd rather be warm and protected than get sick, my scarves don't seem to affect my hairline at all. I just make sure It's well moisturized and I tuck my hair in my coat for protection from the elements if needed. HTH. :yawn:

Here are two scarves I have:
Carissa Knit Circle Scarf

Houndstooth Infinity Scarf

Prudent1

Silk scarves for me! I apply leave-in and seal as a part of my day to day AM routine. Then I put my scarf on. If it's really windy or lower than say 25 degrees, I'll add another scarf, then my taboggan or other hat I'm wearing. I finish any styling or add hair accessories once I arrive at my destination.

MRJ1972

Thanks ladies...

Our winter is not so cold that you have to wear a hat, so my hair is in a bun...My scarf and coat collar pull/rub the back of my neck and I'm sure that I will have breakage.

I wonder if cotton scarves will pull or rub my hairline???

Iluvsmuhgrass

I have a few Pashminas that I'm contemplating wearing. (Shoot it's cold) Just to be on the safe side I'll probably wear a du-rag or protective cap beneath.