Why DON'T you leave Fotki (or other photo album) comments???

audacity.

Honestly, in the past, I didn't leave them, I would just stalk. But now since I've got one of my own, I find myself leaving more comments, especially to those who are also members of LHCF. And I love to read them to! If the album is locked, I will leave a comment in the guest book.

Why don't you leave comments? Especially since we can see who is lurking our album (on Fotki).

I didn't allow comment when I had my Fotki unlocked.

I don't leave comment either but I will pm the person and compliment them.

I co-sign that laziness factor....I do normally leave a comment though and hope others take the time to do so on mine as well. Off to stalk the previous poster's fotkis!!!!:grin::grin:

oh is that what that new guest feature is on fotki. lol. i just saw that today. i havent been on fotki in about a month now, i was wondering what the heck it was.

i leave comments when i feel i need to, like if someones got great progress, or a cute style ill say something. but im not going to leave negative comments or anything if i dont like whats going on or if its the same old thing :look:

i expect that myself, my album, it consist of wash an go after wash an go after wash an go, lol. if ppl dont leave comments i fully understand their decision not to. cause its not like im changing it up every second.

BUT at the end of this year when i update my length pics i expect each and everyone of you to leave comments on my fotki lol :p

ooooooooh. Shoot - I thought it was just something we created to keep track of our progress and a place to direct others for info so you dont have to retype over and over "I washed with this, I comb with that, etc" every time a newbie like myself asks a question.

I see.

I just stalked Sareca for more info and MissMadame for scalp massager tips and I just cruised right out w/out leaving comments. :sad:

Shame on me. Sorry :yep:

I leave comments when I have something constructive to say - usually, just looking at pictures, I don't have much to say....unless someones hair is truly, truly, TRULY eyepoppingly amazing to me, I rarely leave 'Gorgeous Hair/etc/etc/etc' comments...

Back