Why did I ever stop using this product???

Trinity1

Proclaims Carrot creme oil. This stuff gives the most magnificent braid outs ever!!!! totally soft,shiny and luscious!!!! I used to use it back when I first started my hair growth challenge.I love it then but cant remember why I stopped using it,I think I was a bit of a PJ back then and wanted to try other things.

After I wash my hair,I put my leave in conditioner in and let it air dry about 75 percent of the way. Then put Carrot Creme through my hair and then spray some S curl on it and braid. Before I was using Pantene Daily Oil Creme and by day 2 my braid outs would be feeling dry even with the S curl on top but now I'm in day 4 and my hair still feels soft and my fingers glide right through it in the morning when finger combing. Anyone else use this product and have good results?

TeeTee2

Wow Tee, your twists sound off the hook. I bet they are so soft and shiny..where did you buy this product?? It sounds like a winner. I wear twists about 90% of the time and they are'nt as moisturized and soft as I would like them to be.

_______
http:/public.fotki.com/Diane71/

DSylla and Diane71,

I'm glad you're going to try it.It works wonders on my hair. If you get it,I'd like to hear how it worked for you.This would work great for your twists Diane71,make them nice and moisturized and soft.Not only is this product great but it was the jump start product for my hair growth. My hair grew soooo fast when using it,I guess because of the moisture. How silly of me to want to try something else then.....LOL anyway I got mine from Sallys Beauty Supply. I can only find this at beauty supply stores. Target,CVS and places like that dont carry it.They only carry the Hollywood Carrot Creme which,let me tell you,broke my hair off like no ones business when I used it once. Anyway good luck to ya!

TeeTee2

Back