Which gets faster growth Monostat or Neosporin AF?

Which has gotten better results Neosporin AF or Monostat?

• Total voters
From my experience, Miconazole 2%. The BEST brand to get is from the family dollar store. It should just say Miconazole 2%, because it is that ingredient that enhances hair growth. When I first started on this thread, I used it, unbeknownst to anyone. I had my weave put in on June 11. I had to take it down 3 weeks later, because I had an inch and a half of new growth. My stylist thought I was lying, until she saw my hair and she put it in. Keep in mind I had the aggressive growth, because I laced my scalp with it morning and night, with a good massage at night. Hope this helps.

No, because some have reported headaches, etc. It would be best to mix it with an oil, either jojoba, castor (cold pressed) or EVOO.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out the same thing. What products help stimulate hair growth. Besides sew-ins.

I tried Monistat for a hot minute. But from what I read it was the 4% that everyone was using. I stopped though because of build up, I think. Or maybe because I was using sulfur at the same time. Can't remember. I still have my tube. Might start up again.

Back