Where should I buy?

tlmack

Hi! Please help me figure out where to buy Silk Scarves, Satin Sponge Rollers, Rosemary Oil, Bone Combs, bun rats, silk/satin scruchies.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else I need to buy to get really going on this hair growth.

Please Help!

tlmack

I mean where should I buy them online.
No one place virtual or physical seems to have it all.

Any suggestions?

tlmack

You're awesome. Thank you!

Now I just have to find rosemary oil and pick some pre-poo, poo, cond, etc treatments to buy and I"ll be all set.

I go to the salon and never bother to do my hair myself at home. I'm basically starting from scratch. I do have some Cholesterol conditioner, Motions shampoo, and I think a little Affirm Reconstructor. I also cook with olive oil daily so I have some of that. Maybe I'll be okay.

I'll get it together.

so1913

That sounds good for now! Don't be like the rest of us and run out and buy EVERYTHING. Look at Eclipse, she kept it simple. Unfortunately old habits are hard to break, so I have some recovering to do, but try not to get sucked into the "product junky" syndrome mode...

Tai

[ QUOTE ]
tlmack said:
Hi! Please help me figure out where to buy Silk Scarves, Satin Sponge Rollers, Rosemary Oil, Bone Combs, bun rats, silk/satin scruchies.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else I need to buy to get really going on this hair growth.

Please Help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Satin sponge rollers can be found at meijer or walmart. Rosemary oil is on sale at Whole Foods right now. You could make your own silk scarf if you didn't want to order from tenderheaded.com. Just buy some silk from the fabric store. Bun rats at any BSS or Sally's. Hype hair, same co that makes the satin sponge rollers, has scrunchies w/ satin in the center. Bone combs will probably be found online. I have one from Sally's but I'm sure it's fake since it was cheap but it is seamless.

tlmack

Thanks Guys! I really am not trying to be a PJ, just b/c I don't want to soak my wallet dry. But, I want to start off right.

Thanks for the fabric idea. I actually think I have some silk fabric here at my house.

Funny - I never thought about that. That saved a pretty penny.

pressncurl

Great thread, tlmack! I had been looking everywhere for satin or silk scrunchies. I resolved to make my own, but now I may not have to. I'll have to do a little price checking.