I just got my beautyofnewyork ORDER

larry3344

I am so excited I just received my order of beauty of new york; 2 replenishing conditioner, 6 elasta qp mango butter, 2 creme of nature older version, 2 ORS mayo treatment. Unfortunately, I got the new and improved ORS treatment, hopefully it still works.
Is there anyone who still likes the new version of the ORS may treatment.

ETA: Where do you ladies buy your bone combs and 100% silk scarves/bonnets?? BTW I live in Canada, just to let know so for the american ladies if you know of any online stores that sell them with decent shipping please let me know. Also where can I buy Elucence products??

Last edited:
I am so excited I just received my order of beauty of new york; 2 replenishing conditioner, 6 elasta qp mango butter, 2 creme of nature older version, 2 ORS mayo treatment. Unfortunately, I got the new and improved ORS treatment, hopefully it still works.

yummy!
im not sure abt the new version of the ORS may treatment

lol, as as soon as i heard about profective taking over elasta qp i didnt wait to try the mango butter, just in case the formula changes. I heard too many good reviews

I just used the New & Improved ORS Mayo on my 8weeks post head.....it was simply beautiful!!!:lick::lick:
NO complaints here. There was no shedding & no breakage during the detangling & combing process. Its a keeper for me!!

well thats great I know a lot of people have been complaining, its nice to hear that you like it because I am thinking of using right now. If there are narurals out there who tried the ORS mayo treatment please let me know what you think of it!!
Keep it coming ladies!

Before I knew the ORS mayo had changed, my hair already notice something different. My hair was shedding bad. Everytime I used it, it did it. I didn't understand because I used up another jar and didn't have any problems with it. The new jar I used had the changes with it. Before the changed, I loved it with no problem.

I'm excited cause last night I just ordered some mango butter, joico pak DPR, and joico silk conditioner. Can't wait for it to come!! Okay that's it no more buying for at least a couple of months. I need to join a no buy challenge ASAP.

Liquexx thanks a lot for the link, but the prices seem a little too good to be true, I said to myself that I will not be getting anything else but these prices are too good I hope shipping is as good as the prices*cross fingers*

Back