What's some MOISTURE BASED products?

Komazacare Calfia Moisturizing Spray....The stuff is FREAKISHLY GOOD! It has a Ph of 4.5 so it seals the cuticle and gives the hair a "smooth" feeling. What I truly love about it is that its highly concentrated,so you can dilute this product and still reap amazing benefits spritzing with it. Typically what I do is pour about 1/4 of the Califia Spray into a spray bottle and fill it up the rest of the way with distilled water and BAM moisture for years :grin:.

@virtuenow......:yep: I def. agree

EnExitStageLeft I cut this product in half and its still very concentrated. Great ingredients. I think I may try your method of cutting in 1/4ths. Thx

hairveda.com try her whipped creme it is very moisturizing. shea moisture curl enhance smoothie. but the whipped creme can be used for leave in and moisturer and great for wash n go's

Bee. u.ti.ful deep conditioner. Bee mine products. That there is one of the best moisturizing DC's.

Komazacare Calfia Moisturizing Spray....The stuff is FREAKISHLY GOOD! It has a Ph of 4.5 so it seals the cuticle and gives the hair a "smooth" feeling. What I truly love about it is that its highly concentrated,so you can dilute this product and still reap amazing benefits spritzing with it. Typically what I do is pour about 1/4 of the Califia Spray into a spray bottle and fill it up the rest of the way with distilled water and BAM moisture for years :grin:.

@virtuenow......:yep: I def. agree

That stuff was Awful on my low porosity hair ,it made it dry and crispy and hated that stale cookie smell. Lol ,i would not reccomend this to Low Porosity hair.

Back