What is your FAVORITE cellophane brand AND color??

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I haven't done a cellophane in years yall :blush: Anyway, my hair is a dark brown color. I usually go red in my cellophanes but don't know if there is anything new and exciting out there. What is your favorite brand and color? Where do you purchase it?

for those that go black are you worried about not being able to lighter if/when you want?

I'm not concerned. I dont every plan to go lighter, I love thick, black hair. If I wanted to go lighter.........I think that I could clarify 1 time a week for a month to strip the black out, then I would be ready to go lighter.

Bre Bre, if you get like a deep cranberry color for your hair color would it show up or would it just be like a tint? My friend wants to add temporary color to her hair and its like the same color as yours, thats why i ask.

I got a recommendation to use Via, so I bought this brand yesterday in jet black, and I've asked my one of my GF to apply it today or tomorrow for me.

I'm not worried about wanting to go lighter because the person who recommended it said that we co-wash so much (we're both co-washing naturals) that her color with the semi-perm rinses only stays in a few washes anyway. I'm testing jet black on my hair, and if I like it, I might go demi-perm or perm later. My natural hair color is 1b, darkest brown or brown/black.

I like Sebastian colourshines. I use the Redality color......I think that's how you spell it. I usually do these twice in the summer. I buy mine from C& C beauty it cost about 22.50.

So its just a rinse? In that case, I love my Jazzings. Heres a pic when I first got my Jazzings Red Hot done and my cute cut:

375439469_l.jpg

Pic doesn't do the color any justice!

So its just a rinse? In that case, I love my Jazzings. Heres a pic when I first got my Jazzings Red Hot done and my cute cut:

375439469_l.jpg

Pic doesn't do the color any justice!

Girl that color came out good. What was your hair color before applying? Did you do it yourself? If not, how was it applied? I want this color for the summer........... super cute!

Clairol Natural Instincts is a semi-permanent that works well and makes the hair really soft. Unfortunately, I used midnight black on top of my already jet black hair and it became somewhat permanent. Since I plan on going lighter, I have discontinued use but it is still a good color.

Jazzing and the one in the burnt orange bottle (Beautiful Collections, I believe) went right down the drain and did nothing to my hair.

I liked Adore but it didn't color my gray (yes, gray :perplexed).

Just recently tried Ion Color Brillance (gray bottle, purple top) from Sally's and :love: it. It doesn't look like color sitting on top of my strands, it actually looks very natural and made my hair really soft.

Clairol Natural Instincts is a semi-permanent that works well and makes the hair really soft. Unfortunately, I used midnight black on top of my already jet black hair and it became somewhat permanent. Since I plan on going lighter, I have discontinued use but it is still a good color.

Jazzing and the one in the burnt orange bottle (Beautiful Collections, I believe) went right down the drain and did nothing to my hair.

I liked Adore but it didn't color my gray (yes, gray :perplexed).

Just recently tried Ion Color Brillance (gray bottle, purple top) from Sally's and :love: it. It doesn't look like color sitting on top of my strands, it actually looks very natural and made my hair really soft.

[size=+0] I like natural instincts too. I might go back to that when I'm totally natural again.

But it's a demi-permanent which has a small amount of peroxide. It lasts much longer than a semi.
[/size]

Bre Bre, if you get like a deep cranberry color for your hair color would it show up or would it just be like a tint? My friend wants to add temporary color to her hair and its like the same color as yours, thats why i ask.
Ummm, i think it will be just like a tint on my hair, but then of course in the sun/outside it would be pretty vibrant

I like Sebastian colourshines. I use the Redality color......I think that's how you spell it. I usually do these twice in the summer. I buy mine from C& C beauty it cost about 22.50.
I wanted to go Sebastian since that is what I had used years ago, I just couldn't get down with the price this time.

Back