What Is The Best Relaxer For Texturizing?

Lebiya

I have virgin hair (whole head) and I will be texturizing my hair soon therefore I’d like to find the best texturizer. Many people seem to have a preference for lye rather than no lye – I am interested in the phytospecific relaxer index 1 and although it has no lye, the reviews are positive.

What is the best relaxer you prefer? And why?

Does your preferred relaxer hold up after many washes? (still silky, soft, hair no matting, same as day 1)

What do you think about phytospecific index 1?

Price is not an issue for me – I intend to stay texturized permanently therefore finding a superior product is key.

Thank you.

My FAVORITE texturizer is Linage Shea Butter texturizer. I believe it was lye. I really loved the brand. I always had consistent results and no breakage. I still had texture and my hair was silky. And most importantly I didn't get any chemical burns.

I used to use mizani butter blends but it was too strong for my hair. I always had chemical burns, increased shedding and it left me with little texture.

I never had any issues with either relaxer in regards to matting. My main issue was the chemical burn.

I am currently natural but when I eventually go back to relaxers I plan on going back to Linage.

I prefer Vitale Sensitive Scalp because some of my hair was bleached and that was the only one that was safe enough for my hair. Plus it came with a pre-treatment to protect your hair to apply to the hair before relaxing , and a chelatating neutralizing shampoo for your hair. And it didn't burn.

I have virgin hair (whole head) and I will be texturizing my hair soon therefore I’d like to find the best texturizer. Many people seem to have a preference for lye rather than no lye – I am interested in the phytospecific relaxer index 1 and although it has no lye, the reviews are positive.

What is the best relaxer you prefer? And why?

Does your preferred relaxer hold up after many washes? (still silky, soft, hair no matting, same as day 1)

What do you think about phytospecific index 1?

Price is not an issue for me – I intend to stay texturized permanently therefore finding a superior product is key.

Thank you.

For some reason I am having a hard time replying - my message didn't go through.

Thanks ladies, I have actually heard about Vitale Sensitive Scalp, mizani and Linage Shea Butter texturizer – I don’t know much but it would be something to look into.

For some reason I am having a hard time replying - my message didn't go through.

Thanks ladies, I have actually heard about Vitale Sensitive Scalp, mizani and Linage Shea Butter texturizer – I don’t know much but it would be something to look into.

When I texturized, I used Linange Shea Butter Texturizer and loved it.

Back