What is my length?

rwanda

Can someone tell me what length my hair is in my siggy? Is it almost arm pit length? I would eventually like to get a fotki going with my progress pictures from the beginning to the end of my journey, because I started with a very short cut about a year or so ago. I'm inexperienced even adding pictures in my avatar and siggy, so when I can learn that I'll move on to other things.

You're shoulder length. Your arms are up in the pic, so it's hard to tell how far you are from APL.

Hmmmmmm :scratchch.............. I don't really know because your arm is up, but I would say you're almost APL. I'd guess-timate and say another inch or two and you'll be there :yep:

Can someone tell me what length my hair is in my siggy? Is it almost arm pit length? I would eventually like to get a fotki going with my progress pictures from the beginning to the end of my journey, because I started with a very short cut about a year or so ago. I'm inexperienced even adding pictures in my avatar and siggy, so when I can learn that I'll move on to other things.

I think we're the same lenght right now. I think in a about 4mths or so we should be a healthy full APL. It drives me crazy :spinning: everytime I wash I want to check my lenght

I am the same way LHLover, I am itching to get to arm pit length. I'm getting some micros for the holidays (not the really small ones) to protect my hair and I hope by the time I take them out that I will be there. Braids give me real good growth.

Back