• Side Bangs

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Gurl I found Kony looking at your 5head.. nothing can hide that thing

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Lord have mercy.. that's one big head

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you got to be careful if the bangs because sometimes with the bangs being moisturized and on your forehead can cause a breakout on your forehead so to be safe side swept

To switch things up a bit I like the style you have in your avi. You can pin up your hair in the back and have some curls coming towards your face. And you can also pin the sides up for a mohawkish style. You can try a lot of styles with a big forehead because I have one and have had long and very short hair like I do now. I wouldn't go as drastic as cutting full bangs if you are not sure what you want to do. Play around with styles that can give the illusion of bangs first. Besides that embrace your forehead because it's yours and you will always have it with you. So forget what anyone else has to say about it!
There are a lot of styles you can do but I wouldn't recommend hair on your forehead all the time, Lilmama1011 is right about the breakouts if you frequently have hair in your face because I have sensitive skin and that happened to me before. Good luck!

...confession time- in my late teens I actually shaved my hairline back 2 inches at the front to have a 'bigger forehead' and lied to my boyfriend that relaxer had burnt my hair off !lol!! My mum and sis were shocked and bemused as they knew the truth. My sis still ribs me for it now.. :-D I carried on the madness for over 6 months but I wasn't fooling anyone because it was blatantly bald scalp which make-up couldn't cover or blend! When I look back at the pics now, I chuckle at my stupidity.

Actually, I think in the 1400s ladies in Renaissance Italy used to pluck their hairline or shave because high foreheads were in fashion.

Back