What Are The Best Creamy Leave-Ins?

[ QUOTE ]
destiny55 said:
SherryLove does sheamoisture compare with giovanni leave-in?

[/ QUOTE ]

the sheabutter leave in has a thicker consistency than the giovanni leave in (mixed w/aloe gel)......it has more of a lotiony feel to it. they provide the same degree of softness and moisture to my hair, but the sheabutter gives my hair slightly more body......
smile.gif
smile.gif

I use Mane n tail conditioner -- it makes my hair feel thicker and soft. It builds up quickly though, so I have to wash at least once a week. It doesn't have much of a smell. I think I will be trying this Sheamoisture leave-in next; it sounds mah-velous!
smile.gif

I love Elasta QP Mango Butter! I'm hooked on the smell.

Oh, the poster is right about the SheaButter Leave-in Conditioner. You can't go wrong with that. I need to get some myself.

Oh, and what is "NTM" Silk touch Leave in? What brand is that? I'm not familiar with the NTM. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
SheaButter Moisture Leave-in Conditioner....

conditioner.jpg

SHEAMOISTURE™ Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, is essential in protecting all types of hair from stretching and breakage during combing. As you work in this supple conditioner its detangling agents naturally separate wet hair as the Shea Butter immediately restores vital moisture and the vitamins strengthen each hair shaft. This exclusive formula leaves hair soft and manageable throughout the day, preventing frizzyness, brittleness, and other conditions that render hair easily breakable and damaged.

Ingredients:

Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centromomium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.

[/ QUOTE ]
I use the Lotion too BELLYDANCER the body wash is great too.
They also make a poo and conditioner have not tried yet.

What about a non-creamy leave-in? I'm looking for something to spray on my scalp when i get braids in a couple of weeks. someone told me to use infusium, but after what i read on the "products you hate" thread, i think i might need another suggestion or two. what about the UBH dew, or a knock-off version of it? or would it be possible to make a homemade one? TIA for your responses.

<font color="blue"> I like Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in and Elasta QP Oil Recovery
smile.gif
</font>

Back