Welcome *New* Member Vmerie!

so1913

Ok, so since she's too daggone "shy" to introduce herself (WHATEVER!!!) I'd like to be to first to welcome my fellow JERZIAN to LHCF!!! She has been natural since 1998 (correct me if I'm wrong...OR you could have just written this yourself ;) ) and she is an unbelievable source of info and tips on caring for and styling natural hair. I've refered many to her album before, but you can now get to know her for the great gal she is yourself :)

Now get your butt in here girl and stop actin'!
(Hee hee, luv ya too homie ;))

V's Album: http://public.fotki.com/merie/

Last edited:
Hey there Vmerie...WELCOME
:poke: psssssssst I'm an untamed fro fan too. I looooove that album. It's one of my fav ways to wear my hair around the house. It has to be a house only 'do for me cause like to swing it around while dancing too much. :lol:

ETA - Jerzy girl here too!

Welcome to LHCF!! :) So1913 shared your album with us last week and gurl I have to tell you your hair is FIERCE!! When I grow up I'm going to be able to work it just like you! :)

3.gif

You have some pretty and thick hair! :Rose: :drunk: :Rose: :drunk:

Thanks for introducing your friend so1913, she's so pretty and her hair is gorgeous. Welcome Vmerie!

Welcome!! I lurk on Nappturality forum and I discovered your album.(album stalker here:look:) It's saved as one of my favorites even though I am texturized.:grin: I always enjoy your monthly updates. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, Vmerie! Fellow Jerseyan here and I'm also a transitioner so I'll have lots of ???? for you. I've already seen your album (thanks so1913!) so it's too late to back out -- I'm putting my list of questions together right now!

Seriously, welcome and I hope you like it here.

Welcome Vanessa! I'm not even natural and I stalk your album, your hair is beautiful and a inspiration for all !

So1913 you know you wrong for putting me on the spotlight like that....:p

Wow this is my first post and I already feel the love. I also see some of my NP girls on here also. Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

BIG HUGZZZ :)

Back