WASH N GO

Are you relaxed or natural?

I'm natural and I really screwed my hair up with too many products....on the advice of a stylist.

I would wash. Apply leave-in, BedHed Control Freak (frizz control) and Paul Mitchells Foaming Pomade.

Hair looked niced but required washing very, very often because of build-up.

Now, I used moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, very light leave-in and only a quarter size, follow by a dime size of glycerin/aloe vera.

Oh, I only figure comb once I'm out of the shower..curls forms better if comb is not used!

http://public.fotki.com/clevegryl/2007-haircare/may-07---july-07/wash-n-go-experiment/

I'm relaxed but I wash n go a couple times during the week. I also don't comb my hair during the entire process either. I'll either wash with poo or cowash, then leave the hair sopping wet and apply creamy leave in.

Right now, I'm really liking Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer mixed with some oils. I let it air dry overnight loose in my bonnet and spritz with plain water in the morning to fluff it back up. I don't use the PM foaming pomade anymore, it left my curls limp.

I have a pic. under misc. photos. I used to just put gel in my hair and scrunch but I don't like using gel so I stopped that. Now I use miss jessie's curly merengue. I need to take a pic of my hair with that in. I don't do wash n gos often because they cause a lot of dangles for me.

Back