Vitamin and Water Challenge 2005 (long but full of info.)

I am in!!!

vitamins- kal enhanced energy multi 2x, country life multi mineral 2x, flaxseed oil 1200 mg 4-5x, borage oil 500 mg 2-3x, Biotin 10mg (gotta order payday), maybe add some aminos, but gotta get back to my protein shakes too

Water- atleast 8 glasses
I am going to try to use scalp treatments consistenly too.

My punishment- no MAC or Victoriassecret until I get back on track

CHECKING IN: I am rocking this challenge this week, since Monday I have been drinking 104 fl oz of water per day (that is more than three quarters of a gallon), I have been taking ALL of my vitamins daily, and I have started going back to the gym! :dance7:

Im up to 5 full glasses as of this evening. My vitamins are multi, borage oil capsules, salmon oil capsules, cysteine (NAC), organic milled flaxseeds (2 tablesp). I forgot to add probiotics a blend of beneficial bacteria.

Last edited:
I got 2 new vitamins today

033674149287.jpg
and
835003301775.jpg

Nita81 said:
I got 2 new vitamins today

033674149287.jpg
and
835003301775.jpg

The Alive vitamins are excellent. I just do not like the taste:( I should start taking them again.

I want to join this challenge by the way

Welcome Gymfreak and cantbecopied I think this is a very important challenge. I’ve found my energy increasing two fold. Cantbecopied, I was like you dry dry dry. But many water drinkers tell me it is an acquired taste that your build up over time. So we will stick to it and see what happens.

Shout out to aquarian1252004, foxybrownsugar, nita81 you all seem very happy with your progress thus far.

Everyone if you miss taking your vitamins a few days this week don’t stop this challenge. I see the real challenge is not getting discouraged and giving up. Keep on going. You are trying to develop a new habit which takes time. Even if you only took three days of vitamins that’s three more than you would have. Eventually you will develop more consistency; if you don’t give up.

PS: YOU MAY WANT TO PUT YOUR VITAMINS IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERYDAY AND PUT A FEW EXTRA IN YOU PURSE FOR EMERGENCY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MSCOLWHITE FOR STARTING THIS CHALLENGE! :yay: I have my mom and a coworker on the challege with me. :assimilat My coworker gave me a booklet on the uses of apple cider vinegar. She says alot of models add it to water to stave off hunger and to reduce bloating and other benefits are numerous. I have noticed that i'm not as bloated also and my skin looks very hydrated/flush. They recommend a few tablesp. but i have been adding only 1 teasp. per glass of water. I alternated all day yesterday between lemon & acv. I think i will go to SweetTomatoes today for lunch and have a big salad full of goodies and i will add broccoli and more beet this time.

I kinda fell of yesterday. I was home sick and spent most of the day being poked and prodded by doctors and radiologist..etc. Vtamins were the last thing on my mind. But I did do a CW (as sick as I am...). I took my vitamins today and I've been drinking my water. Hopefully a one day absence won't be too much of a set back :)

mscolwhite said:
Shout out to aquarian1252004, foxybrownsugar, nita81 you all seem very happy with your progress thus far.

Everyone if you miss taking your vitamins a few days this week don’t stop this challenge. I see the real challenge is not getting discouraged and giving up. Keep on going. You are trying to develop a new habit which takes time. Even if you only took three days of vitamins that’s three more than you would have. Eventually you will develop more consistency; if you don’t give up.

PS: YOU MAY WANT TO PUT YOUR VITAMINS IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERYDAY AND PUT A FEW EXTRA IN YOU PURSE FOR EMERGENCY.

I bought a medicine holder that holds my vitamins for the week. I leave it on my pocketbook and it helps me not to forget to take them.

karmelsassy said:
I kinda fell of yesterday. I was home sick and spent most of the day being poked and prodded by doctors and radiologist..etc. Vtamins were the last thing on my mind. But I did do a CW (as sick as I am...)
Karmelsassy I didn't know you where under attack. Sweetheart I am so very proud of you that in your weakness you are taking on extra challenges. Probably getting out of the bed is challange enough. You are being a hero for yourself; I admire this very much.

If ever and I mean EVER you need encouragement to get through please pm me. You are in my prayers and I believe you are healthy strong and whole.

mscolwhite said:
Karmelsassy I didn't know you where under attack. Sweetheart I am so very proud of you that in your weakness you are taking on extra challenges. Probably getting out of the bed is challange enough. You are being a hero for yourself; I admire this very much.

If ever and I mean EVER you need encouragement to get through please pm me. You are in my prayers and I believe you are healthy strong and whole.

Thank you mscolwhite!! I'm doing much better today. Muscle relaxers are the BEST!!!! LOL. I'm trying to stick to my regime. I am DETERMINED to have beautiful, healthy hair.

Okay...why did I forget about this when I was one of the first people who responded to your post!!!**shm** Okay, so today (i know i know) I drank a Vitamin Water. Does that count as water? I figure I'm getting a double dose if it really does have Vitamin's A,C, E, B3, B6, B12, B5, Calcium and Folic Acid you know? But it does have 50 calories and I know water has none. But I'm struggling ya'll. I can't even do the one glass an hour for 8 hours. I really.....really can't stand the taste of water (or lack thereof).

But I will get me a pill holder thingy. I'm always digging around in my purse for one thing or another and that's a great way to remember to take them. Now, if they could just package a water vitamin........

But I'm up for the challenge for October. No excuses!!!! Plus I'm on this 3 time a week, 21 day fitness and diet thing. I'm sure after the gym I should be up for the water.

Good attitude sNyeema. You are in control of your body and not the other way around. You will tell your body "you don't have to like it, but you will line up drink this water." Your body is going to be stuborn and try to have its own way, but eventually it will submit and eventually grow to like the water.

Thanks for keeping a positive outlook. And try to build up over time. Don't pound yourself. Start off with 4 glasses of straight water for a week and 2 glasses of watered down juice. Then add one glass of water per week and one less juice glass. Work with yourself in baby steps.

Last edited:
Back