Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I haven't used the shower gel but i had the amazing grace body lotion before and it was really nice, they go quickly at tj maxx so i haven't seen them in a minute and speaking of since i have the day to myself tomorrow, i may go and look at their scarves also, mine are a bit ragged from work.

La Colocha

Lemme know what you see in the Scarves.:yep: TJ's and Marshall's will Ramp Up their Stuff Like Philosophy and the Perfumes because of Mothers Day so keep your eye out.:yep: Lemme know what you see.

girl i wish i never hennaed my hair.
its funny though because i dyed my hair jet black over the henna and the henna red has seeped back through:lachen: that black is gone chile. henna aint no joke.

chebaby

Shole Ain't.:nono: You gone hafta' grow it out.:drunk:

I'm tryna' decide if Imma do my hair tomorrow or wait until I get back on Sunday.:ohwell:

Maybe I'll wait until Sunday.:yep:

I'm still thinking about how Imma incorporate Mega-Tek as a Protein DC'er into my Regimen.:yep:

I'll hafta' read up on it before I do it.:perplexed

T. why aren't you doing your hair today? Don't you usually do it on friday's.

@La Colocha

:blush:Lawd..I feel like I just got out of my head.:lol:

I did it Friday, Sunday, Wednesday:spinning:.....So, I will wait until Sunday.:sad:

Yep.:grin: You are right. Fridays & Tuesdays are my regular day(s).

I went to twice a week for Spring/Summa'.

When you doin' Yours????

@La Colocha

:blush:Lawd..I feel like I just got out of my head.:lol:

I did it Friday, Sunday, Wednesday:spinning:.....So, I will wait until Sunday.:sad:

Yep.:grin: You are right. Fridays & Tuesdays are my regular day(s).

I went to twice a week for Spring/Summa'.

When you doin' Yours????

I already washed my hair and i am dcing right now, will rinse in a bit and then co wash again on wendsday.

@La Colocha

Sorry. I read your post about the Organix. What am I thinking about. The Ltown Spurrt must be in me.:lol:

I totally forgot that.:blush: We discussed Organix. DUH:look:

Anyway, I wish I knew the Organix that Fab liked so well. I want to say it was the Shea Butter one.

I'd hafta' see the list of all of 'em.:look:

oh shoot i did didnt i:lachen:

tomorrow im going to get my carols daughter and maybe bumble and bumble. if i go by the grocery store im going to pick up some evoo:lick:

@chebaby

That CD what is it again? It's something new right? You should get that Bumble & Bumble.:grin: And definitely the Olive Oil.:lick:

I think Sunday, I might Saturate my Hair in Olive Oil for a bit and then Co-Cleanse and Protein then DC.

@chebaby

That CD what is it again? It's something new right? You should get that Bumble & Bumble.:grin: And definitely the Olive Oil.:lick:

I think Sunday, I might Saturate my Hair in Olive Oil for a bit and then Co-Cleanse and Protein then DC.
i want the cd hair butter and hair milk and her new manoi mask.

BB has a styling cream i want and i may or may not get a conditioner but im def. getting the evoo. i miss it. but tonight will be the third night in a row that i did coconut oil over night. i think my hair is loving it so i will continue untill this jar is gone. its already almost gone because ive had it a year.

i cant believe i forgot to tell yall this. today i "cleansed" my hair before the emergencee with deva curl no poo. i really like that stuff. i dont know if it cleaned my hair but it sure felt good.

i want the cd hair butter and hair milk and her new manoi mask.

BB has a styling cream i want and i may or may not get a conditioner but im def. getting the evoo. i miss it. but tonight will be the third night in a row that i did coconut oil over night. i think my hair is loving it so i will continue untill this jar is gone. its already almost gone because ive had it a year.

chebaby

Yeah That. (Manoi Mask:lick:) That was a Good Tip Your Mom Gave You about the EVCO.

Yeah Girl.....Puhleeeze Gone & Use that old stuff up!:lol: ......:nono:

IDareT'sHair, I haven't used the dumb blonde yet. I was going to try it out tonight but my hair felt dry so I decided to pass on the protein tonight. I am definitely going to use it on the next protein day.

Back