URGENT!!! Can anyone tell me where to buy a lace closure in london, need it ASAP

latebloomer

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a lace closure in London, I'm based in South East London myself but i am willing to travel as i need it urgently and i need to make sure it is a close as possible match to the remy weave that i have. Colour 2

If anyone can help please let me know, i need it urgently, I'm transitioning and i'm getting my hair done tomorrow, i really dont want to have to perm the part i will be leaving out to cover the ttracks and only just found out about the lace closures. I cant do a full head without it, i hate that fake look.

Please please please...if u do know anywhere i would be so grateful.

TIA

yardgirl

Call a salon that works with weaves and closures and ask them. They will be able to tell you. Pak Cosmetics is far from where you are. Where in SE are you close to?

LushLox

Pak cosmetics will be your best bet. Finsbury Park or Harlesden, although Finsbury Park has a wider selection. :)

latebloomer

Hi thanks for the responses,

I live near New Cross, not too far from elephant and castle, They have a paks in peckham but i heard that the finsbury park branch is quite big. The closure they had for sale when i bought my remi hair was the small cheap one, whichj i used for my full head weave i had with a fring, but i would now like a side parting and i just dont think it looks as good as a lace. I'm paranoid about it looking too much like a bad wig...lol

I'll check the websites out thanks. Its urgent because i dont want to have to perm my hair, i've been transitioning for a year now, and i'm getting my hair done tomorrow in a weave i just want it to look as natural as possible. Being in London i find it hard to get access to some products it seems as though everything is in USA!!!lol

I'm also interested in MTG? do you guys know if you can buy the odourless one over here, or would i have to order it???

Gosh hair, its a never ending story...