UPDATE: 17 months of haircare... PICS!!

So shiny and sleek. Looks like your doing ok to me and your ends look fine.

I notice your siggy the other day cause I always remember seeing that middle picture. I mentally noted that you had made some good progress.

Yeah, I think my ends look ok, but I haven't had a trim for a while. Last week when I went to get my hair flat ironed, the stylist did not 'offer' me a trim which is not like her, or any of them really, so I guess my ends aren't too bad.

Although I'm very impressed with your progression in length, the turnaround in health is what I find really remarkable! Well done :up:

I agree!

Wow, I am impressed Vesta. My hair grew very long wearing only wigs as a protective style a while back. I think I will go back to this for a while. I remember that I washed my hair only once every 2-3 weeks back then too. Hmmm, I think I need to do this again:yep:. Why do we stop doing what worked for us in the past:nono:?

I will officially start this new regimen this month seeing that I started the month with wigs as my protective style anyway. I'll need to take a starting pic and post it in my fotki album. I'm 7 months into my relaxer stretch and haven't taken a pic of the new growth as yet so I'll be killing 2 birds with one stone I guess:grin:.

I remember your regimen and how it worked very well for you... and your almighty stash of Ayurvedic products, lol!
I'm looking forward to your update in December too!

wow great job. You'll be waist length before you know it.

:pray::pray::pray:

When I started my hair journey, I never intended to try and get to WL (my ultimate goal was BSL), but now I think it's a possibility.

Way to go!!! I'm sure that the protective style and moisturizing helped.

Definately!

i can do this... i can do this... i CAN do THIS. thank you.

YES YOU CAN! We all can! :yep:

OMG!!! Your hair looks beautiful, I feel so inspired. I can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work and maybe post a challenge when you go back to your regime.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!!! What the heck are you doing to your hair??
Maybe I need to be doing it to? (ha ha)
That is good progress!

Back