UK Ladies - Tressemmé conditioner on sale

It's a lovely conditioner, a good price, in the UK and accessible for everyone!
Makes a change for us over here to get a decent product and for £2.70 def worth a try

I like this conditioner. Pity I won't be coing to the Uk for a while.....maybe I'll get someone to pick a bottle for me.

Ladies! Are you having issues with your haircare regimen? Do you ask yourself these haircare questions:

• Help! My hair is either one thing or another.
• My products are either too light or too heavy; or too greasy or too drying. What should I do?
• Are you a parent with a child of mixed race and are struggling to find a regime or products that work?
• My curl pattern is so varied, I donʼt know where to start. How do I deal with this?
Well ladies..lock in March 31st, April 1st or April 5th into your iCalendar, Blackberry, iPhone and Androids!

Hair expert Felicia Leatherwood( responsible for your favorite hair styles on Jill Scott,Anthony Anderson, and Will Smith to name a few) is stopping by London, Paris, and Amsterdam to spread her love and knowledge of haircare for women with multi-textured hair. This will be a workshop to remember! Be prepared to learn a lot..not to mention you'll go home with lots of goodies from Shea Moisture and Jane Carter Solution.Isabis Beauty will also be in London so you don't want to miss fabulous our gift bags and new products to to try.

Here a few highlights for what's to come:
- Hair care maintenance the natural way
- Demos of various natural hair styles and updo’s
- Easy style Demonstrations
- Learn how to love your hair and not curse it!
- We are what we eat and that includes our hair…
- Understanding of what type of hair you are working with “What’s on your Head?”
- Q&A: What Should I Do With This Hair?
- The importance of nurturing mind, body (including your hair!) and spirit.
- Learn how to take good care of mixed textured hair & what products work best for it.
- How should you care for your little one's hair?
- Fabulous Swag Bag Giveaways & so much more!

Felicia Leatherwood Doing What She Does Best!
Check out her talented work here:http://www.lovingyourhairworkshop.com/gallery/

Grab your tickets before they sell out!
London- www.londonnaturalhair.eventbrite.com
Paris - www.parisnaturalhairacademy.eventbrite.com
Amsterdam - www.amsterdamnaturals.eventbrite.com

We have our ticket..clear your calendar and get yours too!
See you there.

Share Beauty. Shop Beauty.
www.isabisbeauty.com (fast, affordable UK delivery!)
Follow Us on Twitter IsabisBeauty

Back