Uhm Megatek gives me a headache

SelfStyled

Ok, I have had great success with OCT, yada, yada, yada.

It was time to order another bottle, and I did not want to pony up $60 (pun intended:lachen:). So my frugal self thought why not try the Megatek that had been laying around ,never used.

I have applied it 3x so far, and each day that I applied it I would have a headache that would last all day and not respond to any medicine at all.

I just had this epiphany this morning.

Back to my OCT I go. I remember discontinuing Surge cause that gave me a headache too. Has MT ever gave anyone else a headache?

No, I haven't ever gotten a headache from using MT. I got a headache from using MTG too often, though. They both work for me nevertheless.

I have never used MT, but I have used other so-called growth aids and they have made my head hurt. MN, of course does it, but I notice that some others do as well, even some simple oils blends.

I am trying to pinpoint why.

Anyway, I can totally see myself getting headaches with MT because of this.

Maybe others can chime in with their specific results.

I thought I was the only person who had a headache with megatek.Mine was terrible I mean head bashing headache:wallbash:.I tired it first then I thought that it was going to stop.The headache stopped after a few days.Then I put it again the same thing happened.I could not put up with it.

Back