twist with extentions...?

eyunka

Is it best to do the twist on wet or dry hair? I did mine while dry and it turned out alright but i can't help but thing the twist will set better if i do it on wet hair

Your input please.

If I twist with wet hair, the twists will be "poofier" when they dry. Wet hair is also more slippery to handle which adds to my twisting time. If I want them to hang more, I do them on dry to slightly damp hair.

What I usually end up doing is starting with dry hair but misting the section I'm working on so it doesn't get too wet.

HTH

thanks that helps alot i was just wondering what the difference would be...
If I twist with wet hair, the twists will be "poofier" when they dry. Wet hair is also more slippery to handle which adds to my twisting time. If I want them to hang more, I do them on dry to slightly damp hair.

What I usually end up doing is starting with dry hair but misting the section I'm working on so it doesn't get too wet.

HTH

Personally, my daughter will not do my twists unless my hair is damp, and no product. I find my twists look "anorexic "(did I spell that correctly?) if done on dry hair. And my twists last longer when damp. I seal them with oil after she is finished.:yep:

Back