To Donna Marie-Growth oil (pic inside)

SelfStyled

Does anyone have any input on these products, I did a search and could not find anything at all. Her products look like they have great ingredients.

I have been looking for a hair oil to use along with my MT, I wanted to try the Komaza hair oil, but it is sold out.

http://beautybydonnamarie.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12

I am thinking of trying this growth oil - which has GREAT ingredients. They remind me of the MoeGro recipe. I think this would be a cheaper way for me to go with out buying all of the MoeGro ingredients.

The other products look good too.

Re: Donna Marie products

Does anyone have any input on these products, I did a search and could not find anything at all. Her products look like they have great ingredients.

I have been looking for a hair oil to use along with my MT, I wanted to try the Komaza hair oil, but it is sold out.

http://beautybydonnamarie.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12

I am thinking of trying this growth oil - which has GREAT ingredients. They remind me of the MoeGro recipe. I think this would be a cheaper way for me to go with out buying all of the MoeGro ingredients.

The other products look good too.

Wow! this does look good!:lick:

Re: Donna Marie products-Growth Oil(pic inside)

Hi all, I posted about these products last week and didn't get a lot of feedback, except from SJ - thanks SJ:yep:.

I have to share this find, it's too good to keep to myself. I swear I don't know Donna, lol. I got the oil yesterday, it smells sooo good, and still has some herbs in it!

I am adding this oil into my MT.

Here what it looks like:

083.jpg

Re: Donna Marie products

Ooooh, some how I missed her sample pack- I was way too presses looking for a growth oil, lol.

It's funny that you posted about this line. I just happened to meet the owner (she was very nice) yesterday and picked up the Coco Curly Butter Curl Enhancing cream. I try it today after I co-wash. I let you know how it turns out.

ETA: Now I want the oil! :lachen:

Update: So far I really like this product. It asorps into my hair, that's a biggie for me and very moisturizing and make my curls pop. My hair is still damp. I'll be back w/ a pic later.

Pic of puff I wore today:

Last edited:
bumping-any more review on these hair products :)

I want to try the coco curly butter cream

Some of us have been talking about this stuff in the Dec '08 buy thread...a lot of her products are on my hit list.

Back