TJ Maxx goodies!

MoMo

Let me know how you like that pumpking conditoner. Everytime I go to Marshalls I put the gallon in my basket but take it out by the time I'm ready to go. I love the smell but still want to know how it works.

I bought the 66 oz Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner and let me tell you it is the best conditioner I have ever used. I'm going to stock up!!! Not only does it smell heavenly, it detangles like no other. I just pm'd another member about their products when I saw it in her siggy and she said the same thing. Buy it!!! You won't regret it.

MoMo

I've already used it which is why I brought the gallon. The smell is awesome and it melts new growth like wow!!

:yep::yep::yep:

And I don't loose hardly any hair on wash day. It melts your hair...best detangling experience in my 4 year hair journey.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Thanks for letting me know which days they get their new stuff in!! I'm in there all the time but it's always hit or miss.

I went to TJ Maxx first and didn't see anything I needed so I trotted over to Marshalls and apparently they get their new stock in on Tuesday also because there was much more stuff than I just saw in there over the weekend.

I found the smaller bottles of Giovannni Direct Leave-in ($4.99) and scooped up all three bottles left. I never tried it before then but this is a good time to try it. I like it but not sure since I may have used too much because it seems to turn my hair white :nono:

Also, I heard you ladies talking about the Pumpkin stuff but I was overwhelmed and couldn't remember exactly which products were best.

I gotta check into PJ rehab :beer:

IrrationalThoughts

I Have the Mask. I really Liked it. Worked well with my Steamer and the Smell is Like a Autumn Pumpkiny-Spicy Day.:spinning:

I also broke down a while back and bought the Huge Conditioner based soley on the performance of the Hair Mask. I Haven't gotten around to using that yet.:look: It'll be great for Co-Washing

I love the pumpkin condish. I mix it with a little Aussie Moist, Vatika Frosting or Vatika Oil and a dash of Nexxus KeraPhix and DC with that. It smells wonderful.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love the pumpkin condish. I mix it with a little Aussie Moist, Vatika Frosting or Vatika Oil and a dash of Nexxus KeraPhix and DC with that. It smells wonderful.

WOW! What A Recipe.:blush: I haven't tried to "mix it up." But I can only imagine. Thanks for sharing.:yep:

ItsyBitsy

It was not my intent to buy any hair stuff, but since I am a recovering junkie I couldn't help myself. They had lots of Giovanni stuff, and CHI. I brought a 64 oz jug of Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner for $20. They also had a product I hadn't seen before that is Ayurvedic, the poo and condish has green tea, and amla in it. It's made in Australia. The name is Natio Spa for Hair, cost was $3.99 each. I'll report back when I try it. I also picked up a jar of Color Tek, rejuvenating oil, helps with reconditioning damaged protein and vitamin deficient hair, it was $6.99 for 2oz. It also helps stop split ends, increase moisture and adds shine.

THE END:lachen:

Today at TJ Maxx I found the 64 oz jug of this on clearance for $10 :grin:

Coffee

Wow girl you did good! My TJ Maxx sold out of all of the Pumpkin condish, and the poo they had. I always try to go late Tuesday and Friday evenings, they get new products on those days.

MrsSmitty77

I'm in so much trouble.. my neighbor just started working there and I drop her off and pick her up everyother day. She gives me 25 dollars for the trouble. I guess there goes the 25 dollars.. LOL!

JerriBlank

I'm in so much trouble.. my neighbor just started working there and I drop her off and pick her up everyother day. She gives me 25 dollars for the trouble. I guess there goes the 25 dollars.. LOL!

You're gonna be spending that $25 right in there!lol!

They also carry Healthy Sexy Organics now:yep:
The line is being discontinued,i think.I got the leave in,that i had previously bought at Ulta for $20,for about $7.

I saw those HUGE bottles of Giovanni shampoo and conditioner but didn't get it because I wasn't sure if it was the new or old version and according to most on here, the old version was better. My thinking was it was the older version since it ended up in there but when I compared the ingredients it wasn't :nono:

Giovanni changed their formula?Can you tell me what is different?

longhairlover

I said I wasn't going to buy anymore products (on product auditing right now getting rid of old stuff) but I had to go to Marshalls' and Tjmaxx.
this what I purchased:

Giovanni Magnetic line conditioner and shampoo smells wonderful can't wait to use it.

Vital Care 12 in 1 leave in never heard of it but will give it a try anyway need all the hair protection I can get.

CurlySexyHair curl detangler, for when I want to wear my waves.

RuskStr98 for when I want to wear my hair straight hopefully this stuff works.

Alterna shine spray just something to add, lol!

I'm finally on the chi bandwagon yearsssssss later but I bought the infra treatment, finally the silk gloss stuff and the shampoo, i'm going to make sure I religiously use this when I wear my hair straight and flat ironed.

the tjmaxx I went to had a 1900 watt rusk hair dryer ceramic, I think I still want to wait it out to find a tourmaline or ionic since the ceramics one is not ionic.

But thank goodness to the bad economy these stores are getting all the goodies.

SelfStyled

I keep waiting to find a really nice quality flat iron at the MAXX or Marshalls. Anyways I bought Sea Spa Cocoa Butter moisture complex for $4.99. It is intended for skin, but......yeah I totally bought it for use as a hair moisturizer. It is chock full of goodingredients, 1st ingredient is water, but it also has:
Sweet Almond oil
Glycerin
Cocoa Buter
Shea butter.

My hair is really liking this and I wish that I bought more than one tub. I might go look for some more today.

Coffee

I said I wasn't going to buy anymore products (on product auditing right now getting rid of old stuff) but I had to go to Marshalls' and Tjmaxx.
this what I purchased:

Giovanni Magnetic line conditioner and shampoo smells wonderful can't wait to use it.

Vital Care 12 in 1 leave in never heard of it but will give it a try anyway need all the hair protection I can get.

CurlySexyHair curl detangler, for when I want to wear my waves.

RuskStr98 for when I want to wear my hair straight hopefully this stuff works.

Alterna shine spray just something to add, lol!

I'm finally on the chi bandwagon yearsssssss later but I bought the infra treatment, finally the silk gloss stuff and the shampoo, i'm going to make sure I religiously use this when I wear my hair straight and flat ironed.

the tjmaxx I went to had a 1900 watt rusk hair dryer ceramic, I think I still want to wait it out to find a tourmaline or ionic since the ceramics one is not ionic.

But thank goodness to the bad economy these stores are getting all the goodies.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm laughing as I'm reading your post! Girl you did good! I brought some of that 12n1 stuff too, haven't used it yet. I also got the Alterna spray and shine. Let me know how you like your stuff!!

Brownie518

I went today and picked up some Alterna Hemp Repair conditioner, Alterna Caviar Shine Spray, and some Sexy Hair Organics Moisture Treatment. Can't wait to try them!! I'm liking the Spray so far!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ya'll.....I REFUSE to take my $50.00 TJ Maxx Gift Card and Buy Hair Products!:ohwell:

I am NOT Going to do it!:nono:

*running outta thread*

longhairlover

I know I sent you a pm saying i was going to stop buying products lol!!! :lachen: :lachen: but I couldn't resist I have got a problem lol!

I like the 12 in 1 it's really nice, I used it and blew my hair out with the round brush came out nice, the alterna spray is really nice too but i'm going to try and make sure none of my sprays or anything has alcohol in it and the alterna does :sad:, I guess I just won't use it as much, I had went back and bought one more bottle of the alterna too :)wallbash: can't stop).

but my new love and something i'm going to stick with is everything chi. I know i'm late on the chi thing but my hair likes the whole line, i'm gonna try and be faithful to the chi products i'm kind of unfaithful when it comes to hair products....gonna see how this monogamy thing works :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

i've been fighting the urge to go back to tjmaxx and marshalls' today (thurs) because that's when they get their shipments here but I fought the urge........there's always this weekend :yep: :spinning:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm laughing as I'm reading your post! Girl you did good! I brought some of that 12n1 stuff too, haven't used it yet. I also got the Alterna spray and shine. Let me know how you like your stuff!!

longhairlover

that caviar spray is soooooooo nice and the shine is crazy, even though it has alcohol.

I went today and picked up some Alterna Hemp Repair conditioner, Alterna Caviar Shine Spray, and some Sexy Hair Organics Moisture Treatment. Can't wait to try them!! I'm liking the Spray so far!!

Coffee

that caviar spray is soooooooo nice and the shine is crazy, even though it has alcohol.

I hear you about fighting the urge, they'll make you spend all of your money. I like the Alterna spray too, I only use it on Sunday's so that's not so bad. The shine is blinging!! I haven't been there in almost 2 weeks, my nerves are getting bad and I'm startin to shake. I need a TJ Maxx fix.

I finally tried the Chi poo and it's awesome; I really like it.

TeeWhyAre

It took all my strength not to buy hair products from this store! Not until I'm out! Omg, I surprised myself with my will power. But every Chi product (which I've never used) was 5 bucks! I was tempted & wz like, "get thee behind me satan!"

I felt good walking out of there not having purchased every available conditioner.