TJ Maxx goodies!

Coffee

It was not my intent to buy any hair stuff, but since I am a recovering junkie I couldn't help myself. They had lots of Giovanni stuff, and CHI. I brought a 64 oz jug of Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner for $20. They also had a product I hadn't seen before that is Ayurvedic, the poo and condish has green tea, and amla in it. It's made in Australia. The name is Natio Spa for Hair, cost was $3.99 each. I'll report back when I try it. I also picked up a jar of Color Tek, rejuvenating oil, helps with reconditioning damaged protein and vitamin deficient hair, it was $6.99 for 2oz. It also helps stop split ends, increase moisture and adds shine.

THE END:lachen:

Coffee

I used the Natio the poo and condish tonight and I would give it an 8 out of 10 for both. For $3.99 each, I'm not complaining.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Coffee....You Know What????:rolleyes:

You are right. TJ's and Marshall's have really stepped up their game on the Hair Products. Alot of Good Stuff. I saw all kinda' Joico, Chi, Giovanni, Sexy Hair, Natures Gate etc....Luckily for me, I just kept passing it up.

Girl, I am tryna' use up the things I got. However, they will be a good resource whenever I start restocking my stash. Like in about 2015:lachen:

Chrissy811

Let me know how you like that pumpking conditoner. Everytime I go to Marshalls I put the gallon in my basket but take it out by the time I'm ready to go. I love the smell but still want to know how it works.

chebaby

man i started to buy the natio conditioner a couple of weeks ago but backed out. oh well. glad to hear its a good product.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Let me know how you like that pumpking conditoner. Everytime I go to Marshalls I put the gallon in my basket but take it out by the time I'm ready to go. I love the smell but still want to know how it works.

I Have the Mask. I really Liked it. Worked well with my Steamer and the Smell is Like a Autumn Pumpkiny-Spicy Day.:spinning:

I also broke down a while back and bought the Huge Conditioner based soley on the performance of the Hair Mask. I Haven't gotten around to using that yet.:look: It'll be great for Co-Washing

Coffee

I've already used it which is why I brought the gallon. The smell is awesome and it melts new growth like wow!!

Coffee

I Have the Mask. I really Liked it. Worked well with my Steamer and the Smell is Like a Autumn Pumpkiny-Spicy Day.:spinning:

I also broke down a while back and bought the Huge Conditioner based soley on the performance of the Hair Mask. I Haven't gotten around to using that yet.:look: It'll be great for Co-Washing

Yep, I knew you had it :lachen:.

Lita

I would like to try the pumpkin Mask & conditioner..PJ TILL THE END.HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Coffee

I would like to try the pumpkin Mask & conditioner..PJ TILL THE END.HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Well get thee PJ behind over to TJ Maxx's. They had the conditioner & poo in the regular size bottles, for $5.99.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
I'm like a kid in a candy store whenever I go to any of these stores but I usually don't follow through. I bought a CHI pack containing the shampoo, conditioner, silk infusion and a thermal heat protectant. They were all travel size though.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I ALWAYS check TJ Maxx and Marshalls before I even attempt to buy anything from the BSS or order. I make out like a bandit and I hoard it all whenever I find anything.

I saw those HUGE bottles of Giovanni shampoo and conditioner but didn't get it because I wasn't sure if it was the new or old version and according to most on here, the old version was better. My thinking was it was the older version since it ended up in there but when I compared the ingredients it wasn't :nono:

ladytee2

Coffee .... man.......... grabs purse and keys....... shoot always tempting somebody........She know Im broke.........Dang

Natural Glow

It was not my intent to buy any hair stuff, but since I am a recovering junkie I couldn't help myself. They had lots of Giovanni stuff, and CHI. I brought a 64 oz jug of Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner for $20. They also had a product I hadn't seen before that is Ayurvedic, the poo and condish has green tea, and amla in it. It's made in Australia. The name is Natio Spa for Hair, cost was $3.99 each. I'll report back when I try it. I also picked up a jar of Color Tek, rejuvenating oil, helps with reconditioning damaged protein and vitamin deficient hair, it was $6.99 for 2oz. It also helps stop split ends, increase moisture and adds shine.

THE END:lachen:

WHAT!!!:eek2: I'm in love with this stuff. I got a 10 oz bottle for 5.99 I think. I need to go back and look harder. I want that 64 oz JUG and I want it now.

bluevalentine

i love going to tj maxx for hair care stuff. i've bought abba, giovanni direct and last week i found some alterna caviar from there i was in PJ heaven :drunk:

Coffee

I used some of the Color Tek rejuvenating oil this morning since I had washed my hair last night. The smell is heavenly,plus it melted my new growth like it nothing. I only saw 1 bottle of this, but if I ever see it again, I'm on it!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh Yeah; I've picked up an Abba Molasses Clarifying Shampoo from TJ Maxx/Marshall's and Some kind of Goldwell Conditioner and of course Abba Pure Moisture.

I've also gotten Nexxus Humetress and Keraphix not to mention the Sexy Healthy and the Strong Healthy Hair Lines.

They also Have the Rusk Products too and I saw some of the Frederic Fekkai in there as well.

So, they are both good places to browse through on occasion just to see what they have.

BrooklynSouth

I always peruse the hair sections there and at MARSHALLS. I may buy a surprise find but usually end up buying the European soaps instead...:lick:.

Coffee

I'm sure IDare knows this :lachen:, but for the rest of yawl, they get the hair products in on Tuesday & Friday.