This looks ridiculous . . .

How much does it cost? It looks like you can lay back and watch some tv and be comfy while ur hair dries! I want one!

OMGoodness, it looks so weird, I but I see how it could work...

The entire head is covered too, should dry the hair evenly:spinning:

I was going to laugh when I saw the pic but I really need one of those. I can use this when I'm on the road. I hope I can find one.

41-UE8yO1qL._SS500_.jpg

This is my emergency dryer and I :love: it! I have the one like DLewis' (the silver ION). If I must use it, I use the cool setting only, which is what I bought this for. The soft "helmet" is large enough to cover the largest rollers. I have hardly had to use mine but when I travel, it's tiny and it packs well. I never had to use it while traveling but it gives me peace of mind having it with me, just in case. :up: I bought mine a couple of years ago at Sally's. :)

Last edited:
I just bought this dryer today at a locl BSS it cost me 29.99. I have also seen this dryer on Ebay and Amazon if any of you ladies are looking for it

I have this exact one, but I will be sending it back to the company. Since the first day I used it, it has been shutting off. If I have to turn it off to do anything, it won't turn back on...for hours. I have tried different plugs, pressing the reset button, everything. I guess I just got a lemon.:ohwell:

Back