This is a really novel idea....but....

Lol! It's kinda cute and I see what she was going for but I think she used abt six bands. At least one was tied double. As for the middle pony with the ribbon, that could cause serious damage. But it's very nice and keeps her little hands out of it so overall it's not too bad

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Very creative! Mom was super loving to her little girl. It was a pleasure to see. I'm sure the style could be simplified, but it works for them.

I think it's way too much work, unless it's a special occassion! And I wasn't to particularly keen on the style itself! But whatever floats their boat!

It's cute. Ya'll must not check out the kiddie hairblogs. That's pretty tame. There are some very intracate styles out there.

I think it's cute! But GEES, that's a lot of goody hair bands! But then again... I don't have any kids so maybe her daughter really does make her hair fall out of place because she's so active.

i think its cute, but i didnt like all the rubber bands. i feel like the style can be achieved another way, but its still cute nonetheless.

i liked how the front was braided with the ribbon more than the bun and would like to know how she got that style.

Back