temple balm

zweety

Hi! Has anyone used ORS Temple Balm cream for thinning edges? They have an interesting ad in this month's Ebony magazine with 2 photos of a woman's thinning edges before and after.
look.gif

I have it but it makes my hair dry after I use it I use a moisturizer when using it on my thinning areas

i had that junk once. It made my scalp very sore and i broke out in thoes little scalp pimples and it was way after i did the irritation test.. trust me its not worth the ten dollars

I tried it last when trying to grow back in my hairline and did not work for me.
Profectiv Anti-thinning cream worked better and is much cheaper but Nioxin Follicle Booster is my best FRIEND.

from my understanding ORS temple balm is supposed to only be used on chemically untreated hair.

In my opinion, I don't even think its the products that help grow the hair back; I think its the daily massaging that is doing the trick. Since scalp massages are proven to stimulate growth, why don't you try that. You can't beat that price *free*
grin.gif

btw: I am an ex-user of Photoshop. In the past, I have made people look thinner, have smaller noses, bigger chests and have longer hair. I know a fake when I see one.

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I have and I didn't like it. Its greasy and it didn't work for me.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here but i will add that i wasn't consistent.

I wouldn't purchase it. I used it and it made my hair very dry. I'm using a combination of Surge and Nioxing Follicle Booster (Surge at night, Nioxin in the morning) to grow a couple of spots back.

Good luck,
Kedra

What do you guys think would happen if you used a product like Nioxin on healthy hair that doesn't have any problems in order to promote growth all over?

Do you think that this would be damaging to the hair?

Protective has a product that is for thinning areas. I can't remember what it's called and since I'm at work I can't get u the name but I use it with Surge for my nape area and its bring my hair back strong and healthy in that area. I spray the scalp in my nape area with surge then apply Protectiv's creme once or twice daily. It works for me with no adverse side effects. PM me and I'll get u the name or just go to protectiv's website. Hope this helps!

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
Surge worked better for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
; The Temple Balm is over rated IMHO.

I used the ORS Temple Serum on my natural hair and the Temple Balm on my relaxed hair. Neither of them worked for me. My patches on my hairline are as visible as ever. I'll never try this again. How do you use the surge for thinning areas? Which product do you use?

i hope this is not cliche but dr. miracle is a beast too. idk if anyone said it bc i scrolled right down to the bottom. 2 summers ago when i was having trouble with my edges i took before and after pics... i could do my own magazine article

Back