Tangled Mess

Chaya

I just dont get it /images/graemlins/mad.gif! My hair has been a tangled mess inth shower the last three times that I have washed my hair! I dont know what to do. Normally my shower routine is to shampoo twice with eiter KEracare Detangling shampoo or smooth down shampoo and then follow with a deep conditioner with 10 en one followed a moisturizine Redken smooth down conditioner rinse out. Well normally my hair is silky smooth right after the shampoo. Now, my hair is hardly combable until after ALL conditioning treatments and leave in is applied. What should I do! Im loosing LONG strands of hair. I panicked last night! /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif

Nonpareil

The first thing I'd recommend is to switch shampoos. Your hair can get used to a shampoo, and it may not work as well as it used to.

A_Christian

One thing that always works for me is to spray the tangled sections of my hair with water from a spray bottle. I keep on spraying until my hair is a little more pliable. Then I finger comb and use the teeth of my jilbere shower comb to gently uncoil the tangled areas. It takes me a while sometimes, but it works. Hope this helps :)

Chaya

Well I dont have any split ends. I feel you on that though. I got a trim last at the end of August and Im holding out until January. The tangles arent at the end of my hair but the middle. I can t hardly comb through it and its not relaxer time. I sweat my hair out to no end right before washing it and I dont comb it before washing it.
I wore my hair in a braid out right after posting this. I used salerm 21 and olive oil for the braid out. I rinsed it out the next day and just condioned it with the 10 en 1 while I was in the shower. Well it came out silky smooth that time.