Sulfate Free Shampoos

hi there. i'm relaxed 4b too. i've been using abba pure moisture shampoo for the last 2 years. no sulfates and the best shampoo i've ever used. i can't even imagine using anything else. worth checking out. good luck finding a shampoo.

I like the Hairveda shampoo bars and the Giovanni shampoos.

I think some the Yes to Carrots and Cucumber shampoos are SLS-free too, but I've never tried them. Also look at Trader Joes nourish spa hair care.

Keracare hydrating/detangling shampoo in the new bottle. It is sulfate free.
One n' Only Argan Oil Moisture Shampoo (sally's) is sulfate free and leave my rather course hair super soft. HTH

Hey I am also relaxed. I like Creme of Nature Moisturizing shampoo (if you can find the old green and white bottle...stay away from the new packages because they changed that formula to include sulfates). i personally havent been able to find the green and white bottle, so i stopped using. but this has been a serious staple for most of my hair journey and i would repurchase if i could find it

I just bought Elasta QP Creme conditioning shampoo after reading a lot of great reviews. Its okay, i don't care for the scent though. contains no sulfates. its very moisturizing.

I saw this green and white label creme of nature shampoo on amazon.com: Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo - Ultra Moisturizing Formula

Giovanni or Hair One Conditioning Cleanser (found @ Sally's). I've even used Hair One as a 2-in-1. Don't judge me! :)

I think Keracare just put out a new natural shampoo.0

If you have access to Costco, Kirkland is their private brand and they have a really good SLS-free shampoo. I paid $8.99 for 1 liter. It's thick, moisturizing, and smells like the new Elasta QP scent.

Aveda Dry/Damage Remedy are both rich and moisturising. I feel like I could skip using a conditioner when I use these shampoos, I never do of course!

Another vote for Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo...I love it!

The Organix Shea Butter Shampoo is another good sulfate-free shampoo.

I use the pomegranate Organix shampoo. I like it and the smell hangs on to your hair like no one's business! This was the only one that didn't have protein ingredients. I know they're at the bottom of the list, but I don't care! lol.

i love the Everpure line(!). Right now I got the Giovanni Tea Tree and Smooth As Silk in my shower.

Back