I have a favorite sulfate-free shampoo. Do you?

BraunSugar

I was in Big Lots the other day and ran across Real Solutions Volume Remedy Shampoo. I bought it because I have a hard time finding sulfate-free shampoos in general, especially ones that contain cocamidopropyl betaine since I have started sealing my hair with Blue Magic. I used this shampoo & OMG it is great!!! It was $1.80 for 20oz. I bought 2 of them.

I still like my sulfate shampoo w/aloe vera juice, but I'm glad I have a good sulfate free shampoo too.

Does anyone else know of any other good sulfate free shampoos that are available on the ground?

I'm loving Everyday Shea Moisturizing Shampoo 32oz for about 10 @ whole foods
I also like Giovanni Triple Treat (old formula)
Wow 20oz for a buck? Dang ur the deal masta

I use Terressentials hair wash which has USDA certified organic ingredients ... the best decision I could have ever made for my natural hair.

Keracare sulfate free Detangling Hydrating Shampoo...lathers up nicely, hair feels clean, not drying at all

Pureolgy "purify" Sulfate free clarifying shampoo...

Use it like...2 times a month and it removes everything!!!

Loves it!!

Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Shampoo. Great lather,awesome smell, and doesnt leave my hair stripped. It leaves my hair soft. Also like SM Moisture Retention shampoo, does what the other shampoo does, but doesnt smell as delicious.

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo :yep: inexpensive, simple, to the point, smells great, hair feels gooooood

I'm using Giovanni, but I wouldn't say I LOVE it. When I was relaxed, my hair loved Cream of Nature, so I'm going to try their new argon oil shampoo and conditioner and see if my hair likes it. Hair One and maybe Wen are other options I'm considering.

I don't have a favorite one yet but I just bought Millcreek Botanticals Henna Shampoo and I'll be trying it out tomorrow.

So far my favorite is Beautiful Curls Shea Butter Curl Activating Shampoo. It contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine. I bought it at a local health food store.

BraunSugar, did your Big Lots have the blue bottle Real Solutions? I think it has "Moisture" in the title. If so, don't sleep on it! I bought that one up, got relatives using it, then called around to other stores when I couldn't find it anymore lol.

Now I use Costco's private brand Kirkland Signature shampoo in the purple bottle. I looove it! I bought a liter for around $9.00 last November and I'm just now running low. It's thick, creamy, and really moisturizing. I think I'll buy the conditioner tomorrow since I've never tried it.

demlew The only Real Solutiins they had is the Volume Remedy, but it is in a blue bottle too. The next time I go back I am going to check for the one you are talking about.

I looked them up online & I see that all of their shampoos are sulfate free so I will be using it as long as I can find it :)

I love vitamin shampoo - the moisturizing one with noni berry and lemongrass. I don't find it stripping at all and it smells wonderful!:)
shampoo.jpg

Well, i wouldn't call it a fave, but in the spirit of using things up, I've been using my Organix sulfate-free shampoo. I rarely shampoo my hair, so it's taking a while to use up, but so far so good!

Back