Straight Hair Progress Pics....

BillsBackerz67

Hey all. I decided to get my hair flat ironed and trimmed this past friday. She took off about 1.5 inches in the back and less than an inch in the front. My last trim before this one was Feb 2008 of about an inch or so. The back of my head grows super fast but the front/Crown not so much:ohwell:. The front grows at a regular 5-6 inches but compared to the back it grows at a snails pace. However Im excited Im almost at BSL:grin: . Hopefully I can get there by May or earlier.

The comparison pics are shy of 1 year of each other. October 31st 2008 vs October 9, 2009. Unfortunately I couldnt really get my hair to lay flat. She curled it and then I had it wrapped for the past 2 days so the ends of the hair point towards the direction I wrap it in :lol: I regularly wear my hair like I do in my siggy.

Regimen Wise, before I flat ironed my hair, I was wearing it in daily WNG's leaving in Suave Coconut or V05 Strawberries n Cream. I would also Comb daily or at least every other day with a wide tooth comb. Occasionally towards the end of the summer I started to Deep condition with Pantene R&N Masque or Aphoghee 2 minute recontructor with heat cuz my ends were acting wacky and started to tangle really bad. Thats pretty much it. Sorry the new pic is dark. Im using an old camera from 2001:look:

Attachments

• Oct 2008.JPG
    Oct 2008.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 276
  • View2.jpg
    View2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 388
Great progress! Depending on the person's height and the bra, BSL falls to the middle of the back, there BSL=MBL. I think thats the case for you. I've seen people with your length claim BSL. I think it just depends on the height and the bra.

Great progress! Depending on the person's height and the bra, BSL falls to the middle of the back, there BSL=MBL. I think thats the case for you. I've seen people with your length claim BSL. I think it just depends on the height and the bra.

Thanks!:grin: I do have a long back. I just commented yesterday on Southernbella's progress thread how her BSL is basically full APL/BSB for me. It does depend on body structure:yep:

Your hair is so thick and beautiful! If I could get just half of your growth between now and next year. Your progress is a great inspiration for impatient, slow growers like me.

Back